Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Some people do take the receipt thing too seriously.

I was selling a size 1Y of these that my little cousin outgrew and the guy wouldn't buy without receipt.

He swore they made fakes of sizes that small. :stoneface:

I get what TheShortestStraw TheShortestStraw is saying and I agree. I can also see the confusion in some of his replies-he's just being casual (and is new here so probably didn't get the quoting ref).

Y’all gotta expand your markets and befriend trusted sellers too. Plenty of avenues to get legit kicks from instead of eBay, Goat, and stock

Did a black toe custom on my pair because I was bored and wasn't wearing them.

Attachments

• IMG_4939.jpg
    IMG_4939.jpg
    671.2 KB · Views: 423
they’re all authenticated by humans, humans make errors, it can happen on any platform
this

sometimes reals dont even get thru. i sent my concord 11's in and they sent em back to me :lol: i literally waited in line and picked these up from finishline how ever many years ago.

You may regret doing that in 20 years (similar to my taking a Sharpie to my 70's/80's era Star Wars action figures).

This isn't even close to being a close comparison. I took my time and used professional materials to paint these. Pairs in my size are selling for like 400 shipped so even if I did want another pair they're easily accessible. I prefer the black toe over the Chicago anyway and personally feel like these L&F are going to age terribly if you wear them anyway. Nike will retro a normal Chicago 1 long before I regret doing this lmao

This isn't even close to being a close comparison. I took my time and used professional materials to paint these. Pairs in my size are selling for like 400 shipped so even if I did want another pair they're easily accessible. I prefer the black toe over the Chicago anyway and personally feel like these L&F are going to age terribly if you wear them anyway. Nike will retro a normal Chicago 1 long before I regret doing this lmao

Whatever floats your boat.

I sold my pair from the vet y first shock drop and kind of regretted ever since so I got a pair off trade block. My first was barely cracked and this pair is alot more cracked to where if you rub you finger over the toe panel, the edges of the little cracks start to turn brown. Does anyone else’s pair do that?
My first pair
IMG_0989.png

My trade block pair.
IMG_0990.png

I sold my pair from the vet y first shock drop and kind of regretted ever since so I got a pair off trade block. My first was barely cracked and this pair is alot more cracked to where if you rub you finger over the toe panel, the edges of the little cracks start to turn brown. Does anyone else’s pair do that?
My first pair
IMG_0989.png

My trade block pair.
IMG_0990.png
My retail pair had more cracking like the second pic but the ankle collar was darker. My resale pair had less cracking on the toe but lighter ankle color. Not as bad as reimagined 3’s but there’s definitely some variation from one pair to another.

Unreal... Although this hasn't been verified, I truly believe that MJ was Todd McFarlane's inspiration for Spider-Man.

Attachments

• bf36ee1c15b99de4a5290e8b0eb67814.jpg
    bf36ee1c15b99de4a5290e8b0eb67814.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 125
  • 5e2ead18f7e307fc8f356e234befa3dd.jpg
    5e2ead18f7e307fc8f356e234befa3dd.jpg
    702.3 KB · Views: 475
Todd McFarlane didn’t create Spider-Man. He only contributed to comics from the characters later years.
Yes. Spider-Man was created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko in 1962.

In 1987 when McFarlane took over as the illustrator for the Amazing Spider-Man he added the large bug-eyes, the spaghetti webbing and the crazy anatomical poses based off photographs from Sports Illustrated and his own imagination.

Attachments

• Spiderman.jpeg
    Spiderman.jpeg
    480 KB · Views: 708
used the 10% off code on ebay (plus 3% cashback on rakuten) to get another pair

I had two pairs previously but traded one pair for a pair of the LA to Chi Jordan 1 SB on tradeblock

when the 10% off code first came out I was looking to grab a pair for $400 plus shipping but decided to pass and told myself I'm fine w/ one pair

did a search excluding lost and found in the search terms and found a pair for cheaper so I bit the bullet at $380...$357 with shipping 🤷‍♂️

seldom do the one to rock, one to stock

last couple of times I did it was Trainer SC's auburn color and infrared Air Max 90's...I think beyond that it was well over a decade ago

Back
Top Bottom