Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Did you consider blacking out the cracked collar? Kinda looks out of place imo. I know the sail panels are cracked too but it’s less noticeable, at least in pictures

I’d prob have just grabbed the 16s or wait for the next release personally
To be honest I’m just playing into the L&F gimmick completely, down to the laces that I chose. I thought about a bunch of things, fixing the color, swapping the tongue or tongue tag, even fixing the cracked white panels. Then realized these will be a vintage L&F black toe, far enough from 16s so if JB abandons the whole reimagined campaign I won’t own 2 of the same shoe. I have black toe unions but I don’t really look at them as straight up black toes.

IMG_3473.jpeg
the finished product

Last edited:
I’ve recently developed something that happens on specific pairs of tts jordans where the stitching that connects the tongue to the shoe digs into my left pinky toe throughout the day causing a lot of pain after a while. Right foot is always fine. Something going on with my left pinky toe. Wore my L&Fs today and experiencing this. Anyone got any solutions? Cut the toe off? lol. Anything I can do inside the shoe? Really don’t wanna have to sell these and try and find a legit pair of half size up. Even if I can find one, I’ll lose a boat load of $$ and I risk getting a fake.

I’ve recently developed something that happens on specific pairs of tts jordans where the stitching that connects the tongue to the shoe digs into my left pinky toe throughout the day causing a lot of pain after a while. Right foot is always fine. Something going on with my left pinky toe. Wore my L&Fs today and experiencing this. Anyone got any solutions? Cut the toe off? lol. Anything I can do inside the shoe? Really don’t wanna have to sell these and try and find a legit pair of half size up. Even if I can find one, I’ll lose a boat load of $$ and I risk getting a fake.
Take out the insoles or swap them for thinner ones

Warning: Your shoes might smell even funkier without insoles with all the sweat being absorbed right into the strobel itself.

Maybe wear thinner socks with them

I feel like I'm not meant to get these at retail

Top Star collection this morning had them...had what I would consider a FSR

Had selected my size on the drop down and clicked add to cart at the stroke of 11 EST

took long to load and sold out while checking out

not that I feel the need for a third pair but I wanted to know what it feels like to get them for retail price

I feel like I'm not meant to get these at retail

Top Star collection this morning had them...had what I would consider a FSR

Had selected my size on the drop down and clicked add to cart at the stroke of 11 EST

took long to load and sold out while checking out

not that I feel the need for a third pair but I wanted to know what it feels like to get them for retail price
I almost felt bad until you said third pair. I have 2 and 1 was retail while the other was resale at its peak.. they both feel the same tbh.

bruh, I bought three pairs resale

not sure if at peak but more than what they go for now

one pair I traded for a pair of LA to Chi SB 1's

...you should feel bad for me

NT is wild sometimes.

I'll never forget the guy who made a gofundme cause his fat, but able bodied wife, is a stay at home mom and he wanted to get the behemoth a pair of Js.

Bruh what? On here?

I thought the dudes who fell for getting a pair of kicks when the dad didn’t even chip in was bad :lol:

Bruh what? On here?

I thought the dudes who fell for getting a pair of kicks when the dad didn’t even chip in was bad :lol:

Yes. NT detectives found that foul mouth-breathing creature and posted pics of her on here too. Mods came in and he was banned iirc, but it was hilarious. He kept talking about how much he had to work while she had to take care of their kid so he couldn't afford her Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom