Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

based on resale...shoe of the year potentially
just looked at what big sizes are going for and this may be spot on...feel sorry for big foot folk they feel the need to buy these after taking a shower in L's

University Blues were around the same range right out the gates if I recall

again, not my opinion but seems to be popular opinion

obviously supply and demand comes into play and we don't have concrete numbers

just looked at what big sizes are going for and this may be spot on...feel sorry for big foot folk they feel the need to buy these after taking a shower in L's

University Blues were around the same range right out the gates if I recall

again, not my opinion but seems to be popular opinion

obviously supply and demand comes into play and we don't have concrete numbers
i hit on a 14 and i’m looking at resale like damn actually….

You act like PTO ain’t a thing. I’ve been off since the 17th and don’t go back until the 6th :lol:
Let people do what they got to. If it was the other way you be clowning the people stuck at work, while you or others copped.

Missed that convo but every time I'm off from work for a week or 2 I find myself obsessing over sneakers and looking at releases I missed out on. Then once I go back to work I don't even have the time to care. Time off= spending too much $

103BE552-FD5F-4CE0-ACE0-8845BFFB3CFD.jpeg
179C0D5F-92FF-4C2E-8B8C-CA5151C14002.jpeg

B56E57BD-AB70-4566-A5BE-502D0C8EE008.jpeg

B974CAA9-0B5D-494D-829E-93EB4D1B981C.jpeg

BDA087A0-2FBD-4A8A-AD2A-0520AB7AE52C.jpeg

That avi and this post....
2zkKOJm.png

I am a huge fan of StockX. I don't even bother buying shoes without them. I feel like I'm helping not just myself but I feel like I'm supporting small businesses. If someone else is willing to give a clown a two piece and a biscuit in a line to obtain my sneakers they not only deserve my money at a premium but my respect.

I entered every raffle I saw, I added all the head starts I could, I entered 3 accounts on SNKRS - all to end up with L after L and so I resigned myself to the usual Sneaker Head morning feeling of extreme prejudice to Nike, SNKRS, Jumpman, Jordan Brand, and Marcus Jordan ...

that is until 11:00 am rolls around and I get an invoice from the Darkside Initiative popped up in my email. May the Sneaker Gods' bless that store and their staff ❤️‍🔥 (they already shipped!)

SMH. All I can say is I've had to take L after L.

Lost every raffle possible for cool greys, belugas, and now these.

Now I'm contemplating missing this month's rent to buy these on stockx.

Upside is that the value is going to go up. Downside is that I'll get charged an additional $100 in late fees for my rent plus I have to do a cashiers check.

• Wow
Reactions: ct3
SMH. All I can say is I've had to take L after L.

Lost every raffle possible for cool greys, belugas, and now these.

Now I'm contemplating missing this month's rent to buy these on stockx.

Upside is that the value is going to go up. Downside is that I'll get charged an additional $100 in late fees for my rent plus I have to do a cashiers check.
ey yo aint no material item worth more than a roof over your head

I am a huge fan of StockX. I don't even bother buying shoes without them. I feel like I'm helping not just myself but I feel like I'm supporting small businesses. If someone else is willing to give a clown a two piece and a biscuit in a line to obtain my sneakers they not only deserve my money at a premium but my respect.
Just FYI there is no tax on GOAT....
qF2rlIC.png

This TBG live raffle is funny af!

They called one guy and I asked for his name and homie said No :rofl:
whoever was suppose to win gonna be sick

This TBG live raffle is funny af!

They called one guy and I asked for his name and homie said No :rofl:
whoever was suppose to win gonna be sick
**** is crazy. I apperciate the opportunity, but hearing the # range growing for each size... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom