Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

The irs dipping their hands in the reselling market was caused by what social media has made it into today. It's to much of a big business for them not to be involved. Society has hyped up sneakers to the point of where you literally can't buy average shoes like Air Force 1's or other retros that aren't Jordans. It's so crazy to the point to where shoe stores don't even carry anything that's half way decent.

It's only runners, or some type of ugly shoe, or ugly colorway on a nike nobody wants to wear. It's a reactionary trickle down effect in my opinion. It's as if the people who don't want to try to battle for popular retros like Jordans and other popular retro Nikes, are buying up the good Colorways of shoes like Air Max's or other decent shoes. Then after that's done, it's only ugly Colorways sitting in the stores that nobody wants, which aren't that many left to sell.

I've been to a few Footlockers just to see what's going on, literally nothing to buy except for runners, it blew my mind. It totally makes since because of how the internet and reselling market has made buying shoes into today. It's become a hoarding hobby, because it's not even about people buying a pair to wear. It's bigger than that.

It's all about getting pairs to resell, for trade bait, collect, store in your closet for years, or just to say that you have a shoe. The irs issue is going to make certain small time resellers get out, and it will also make prices go up higher to cover the tax issue for the sellers, in which it will push out even more buyers down the line in the future.

It's going to make people buy the shoes that they only want, basically being more selective.

That shoe store thing is real. I went to a mall a couple times during COVID and popped into a shoe store just to see what they have and it was all trash. Seemed like leftovers basically.

I couldn't believe stores were operating like that but I guess it's business.

Gotta flex that SNKRS W at school! lol
F51B21FB-0FFC-4F39-B455-0F1EFD050437.jpeg

Unable to enter GS sizes through Notre. Entered for Men's and the Court Purples though.

The irs dipping their hands in the reselling market was caused by what social media has made it into today. It's to much of a big business for them not to be involved. Society has hyped up sneakers to the point of where you literally can't buy average shoes like Air Force 1's or other retros that aren't Jordans. It's so crazy to the point to where shoe stores don't even carry anything that's half way decent.

It's only runners, or some type of ugly shoe, or ugly colorway on a nike nobody wants to wear. It's a reactionary trickle down effect in my opinion. It's as if the people who don't want to try to battle for popular retros like Jordans and other popular retro Nikes, are buying up the good Colorways of shoes like Air Max's or other decent shoes. Then after that's done, it's only ugly Colorways sitting in the stores that nobody wants, which aren't that many left to sell.

I've been to a few Footlockers just to see what's going on, literally nothing to buy except for runners, it blew my mind. It totally makes since because of how the internet and reselling market has made buying shoes into today. It's become a hoarding hobby, because it's not even about people buying a pair to wear. It's bigger than that.

It's all about getting pairs to resell, for trade bait, collect, store in your closet for years, or just to say that you have a shoe. The irs issue is going to make certain small time resellers get out, and it will also make prices go up higher to cover the tax issue for the sellers, in which it will push out even more buyers down the line in the future.

It's going to make people buy the shoes that they only want, basically being more selective.

It's rough! Outside of the basic GR shoes, unless you live in a big market city, the foot stores don't get anything. They are basically there for shirts and sweats and the basic shoes.

I know it’s a shot in the dark but does anyone know how to get around these blank que’s for footsites?

Unfortunately Notre raffles are trash now. So many bots and resellers trying to spam the raffle that there’s constant errors. No different than UNDFTD at this point.
I was able to enter, but yeah it's kind of glitchy. Just errors on the GS though.

No email confirmation either.

Size? and Footpatrol are the same company, I've won from both places and they've cancelled me from both places. And I hate that they take a pending charge as soon as you enter the raffle.

Damn I totally missed on the size app and I'm usually pretty good about checking it too. Not saying I would've hit, but always like to maximize my chances with as many raffles as I can. Guess I shouldn't complain seeing as I already have my personal and spare secured from snkrs

Damn i hope i dont eat my words but ive never had a problem with size? but ive never also entered their raffle.

Damn I totally missed on the size app and I'm usually pretty good about checking it too. Not saying I would've hit, but always like to maximize my chances with as many raffles as I can. Guess I shouldn't complain seeing as I already have my personal and spare secured from snkrs

Oop me that spare, bro! 😎

Still waiting on mine to ship from snkrs W!
My SNKRS order was shipped with UPS and no movement since Monday. It’s stuck at ‘Origin Scan’ and customer service says it might be lost in transit. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Original scheduled delivery was supposed to be Wednesday….

Back
Top Bottom