Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

SNKRS pair came in today :nthat:

20180504_234236.jpg

NT fam, y’all anticipating any more of a drop on these blues and greens? Want both, was in Hawaii this week so missed both of these, I’m a size 9 so looking at 250 and 230 or so right now, would like both for game royal prices

NT fam, y’all anticipating any more of a drop on these blues and greens? Want both, was in Hawaii this week so missed both of these, I’m a size 9 so looking at 250 and 230 or so right now, would like both for game royal prices

I'm personally riding it out to see how low the prices will bottom out.

Same, shadows and game royals have dipped hard. Hoping that happens with these

unfortunately won't happen with these, as these are a more limited release, don't forget, you have people outside of the USA buying up pairs as well, prices will only go up from here now that all the retailers are done releasing the shoes....in other words, probably best time to purchase is now

its funny how the clay greens were supposed to be the more limited of the two (or at least i thought) and thats how it was looking when they first released with the greens having a higher resell price as well .. next thing you know a bunch of stores started getting their late shipment in and now the blues seems more "limited" and even have a higher resell

Those clay greens are so nice. Probably my favorite out of the pack. Gonna have to pull the trigger on stockX!

its funny how the clay greens were supposed to be the more limited of the two (or at least i thought) and thats how it was looking when they first released with the greens having a higher resell price as well .. next thing you know a bunch of stores started getting their late shipment in and now the blues seems more "limited" and even have a higher resell

This was my thinking as well. Never wanted the blues but somehow copped on 7 minutes. Sold them for $200 locally and bought the Greens right after for $220. Yeah I overpaid, but right after release I thought this was a killer steal lol.

This was my thinking as well. Never wanted the blues but somehow copped on 7 minutes. Sold them for $200 locally and bought the Greens right after for $220. Yeah I overpaid, but right after release I thought this was a killer steal lol.

i struck out on blues all the way but managed to get 3 pair of clay greens lol it all makes sense now lmao

it’ll balance out in a bit, i wish the yellow and red were at the same price point

My “accidental” SNKRS pair came in. Looked better in person but not by much.. they still should’ve been leather. If my boy didn’t want them, I wouldn’t have tried. My left pair had a creased up toe box but I don’t mind much since they’re my least fav out of all the 1s I own. The leather is great except on the collar and lace hole section.. weird. They are nice though.

61F8D233-F6C3-4922-8637-3890D2AF4FFB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom