Jordan 1 High Palomino - September 16, 2023

Don’t sleep on this release man.. materials are A1.. clear as day when there is no hype on shoes,, people pass on them.. with October and November approaching.. these are going up for sure.
The nubuck is real high quality on my pair. The hair movement is just butter.. Anybody else pair is like this..

IMG_9815.jpeg

IMG_9816.jpeg

IMG_9817.jpeg

IMG_9818.jpeg

Hibbetts told a friend and several others they didnt receive their full allotment. What can be done at this point? Told him do not go for a 25% code when they have that several times a week.

You or anyone else ever hear of any results of what Hibbetts offered as consolation when this happens?
"Hibbetty HIbbetty hop, it don't stop. Take yo 25%* code n f right off"

*Excludes any shoe similar to the one you were unable to buy after being promised it

I'm sure these will restock a few times. I'm holding out on all purchases to see what this Saturday will release for snkrs day. I got $1000+ set to the side (although I'm sure I will catch some Ls). If I don't hit on some quality kicks like sb 4s, kobes, jordan 1 lost and found, Travis scott lows etc) then I will make sure these are my first pick ups when I come back around.

Last edited:
I got my SNKRS win today via FedEx. They do sure look nice. Great quality. I'm looking forward to wearing them this Fall.

People are receiving their SNKRS pairs already while mine still showing preparing for shipment and charges pending...
It's been hit or miss with my SNKRS purchases. My IV Thunder EA win basically came overnight and i got them the next day. I got a shipping notice on these Saturday night. I don't recall specifically which ones but others have taken almost a week to ship.

Mine are out for delivery today. Excited to see in hand. As of now these seem pretty lackluster and boring to me. Once I get them in I’ll compare them to the Red Cement IVs and decide which ones to keep.

You or anyone else ever hear of any results of what Hibbetts offered as consolation when this happens?
Every now and then you read about someone going full Karen and contacting the higher ups and getting results. Happened to me once but I didn't have the energy to fight it and took my discount.

Back
Top Bottom