Jordan 1 High Palomino - September 16, 2023

Still looking for a size 11.5
Mine are out for delivery today. Excited to see in hand. As of now these seem pretty lackluster and boring to me. Once I get them in I’ll compare them to the Red Cement IVs and decide which ones to keep.
If you don’t want em and you’re an 11.5…I’ll take em!

…please.🙏

Every now and then you read about someone going full Karen and contacting the higher ups and getting results. Happened to me once but I didn't have the energy to fight it and took my discount.
Was the discount the same as the usual 25% off code they run weekly, with exclusions?

Bueno :emoji_thumbsup:
71579279102__3EE73195-184C-426C-8CD6-760A39CD4AB1.jpeg

Still looking for a size 11.5

If you don’t want em and you’re an 11.5…I’ll take em!

…please.🙏

Got an 11.5 that is supposed to be delivered today. If they're a bit snug and/or I don't decide to keep (double up for me), I will get at you. My cost + actual shipping, of course, if you're still looking.

Got an 11.5 that is supposed to be delivered today. If they're a bit snug and/or I don't decide to keep (double up for me), I will get at you. My cost + actual shipping, of course, if you're still looking.
That would be great!

What do you mean by "actual shipping"?

Are you in a state with sales tax?

37830469-4A8C-4A48-A87C-6826CB38C731.jpeg

Just arrived from Nike with no box damage which is a plus. Also, these are way better than the Mochas which i had and sold. If these had palamino lettering on the tongue tag they would be perfect

Looks like I got screwed by FedEx for the second time in a week. The packages go to "on truck for delivery" and then never get delivered. Never had problems with shady drivers before, but lost my Social Status Mac Attacks last week and my Paliminos today. Had other stuff show up in the mean time that wasn't sneakers, so pretty obvious what's happening.

Looks like I got screwed by FedEx for the second time in a week. The packages go to "on truck for delivery" and then never get delivered. Never had problems with shady drivers before, but lost my Social Status Mac Attacks last week and my Paliminos today. Had other stuff show up in the mean time that wasn't sneakers, so pretty obvious what's happening.

I tell people all the time to get their packages rerouted to the fedex or ups store no matter if you’ll be home or not as soon as your package is picked up by the carrier

for ups I have it on auto redirect

fedex I have to manually do it, I always do it right when the carrier picks it up

file a claim asap to have any chance of recovering the package

driver or worker stole my cousins penny 1s, he filed a claim and they were delivered within the same hour, before that they gave him a box filled with magazines

I tell people all the time to get their packages rerouted to the fedex or ups store no matter if you’ll be home or not as soon as your package is picked up by the carrier

fedex I have to manually do it, I always do it right when the carrier picks it up

driver or worker stole my cousins penny 1s, he filed a claim and they were delivered within the same hour, before that they gave him a box filled with magazines
Already filed claims on both of them. Fat chance they appear. First one was already deemed a loss. Expecting the same thing today. Might corner this mf tomorrow cause my gf has something coming

Already filed claims on both of them. Fat chance they appear. First one was already deemed a loss. Expecting the same thing today. Might corner this mf tomorrow cause my gf has something coming

it’s more accountability and eyes on it when it’s routed to the store

neighbors can’t steal it and employees are unlikely to steal something you have to pick up at their place of business

hopefully they show up

The only way to describe ordering from Terrance and Gene’s website. Dude needs to Push out orders faster:smh:

it’s more accountability and eyes on it when it’s routed to the store

neighbors can’t steal it and employees are unlikely to steal something you have to pick up at their place of business

hopefully they show up
it should be but I wonder if that’s the case. These all come from the same facility and when it’s routed to the store you still get the “out for delivery” status. I’m not sure why it can go to pending and never be delivered to my house but couldn’t suffer that same fate going to the store from the facility. It’s clearly happening there. Both packages were at the facility for under 18 min in the morning according to the scans.

Why does FedEx raise an eyebrow when it doesn’t show up from the truck to the store but does nothing when it isn’t delivered to the customer?

Same issue so far I saw with the UNC.....lots of messed up boxes. Long day going around the city, but only 2 of the 6 boxes between my brother and I don't have any damage.

Literally every pair that was at WSS was ****ed. They hadn't even taken them outta the shipping boxes their entire stock came in. I saw every pair.

Man, you are not lying.
My pair came from Nike.com and the whole box lid is a wrap & the sides of the box is all lopsided. :smh:

One of the rare occasions where I have had an issue with a pair straight from them too. Oh well. :ohwell:

PO

Why does FedEx raise an eyebrow when it doesn’t show up from the truck to the store but does nothing when it isn’t delivered to the customer?

way of the world

it also helps when you sign up for the notifications on package movement

employees will even tell you that

That’s the thing. I had it rerouted to be picked up by me which I thought would be a good thing but so far it “hasn’t” made it to the redirected location. Pretty sure it wasn’t an accident either. These guys know what’s exactly in the packages. I’m heated but no point in going on off the CS rep. I’ll give it another day and see what the Trace department says. Hit on SNKRS and still got screwed :smh:

That’s the thing. I had it rerouted to be picked up by me which I thought would be a good thing but so far it “hasn’t” made it to the redirected location. Pretty sure it wasn’t an accident either. These guys know what’s exactly in the packages. I’m heated but no point in going on off the CS rep. I’ll give it another day and see what the Trace department says. Hit on SNKRS and still got screwed :smh:

also depends when you put the request in

you put it in late it may either delay things or get delivered to the og address before it updates

or you may just have some shipping delays going on

but trust me, you did right by routing it to the store

Back
Top Bottom