Jordan 1 High Palomino - September 16, 2023

My jacket I posted earlier, check me out at pilotgear.us

40% off code for NT: FLYFAM40

IMG_0304.jpeg

Need the info on the jacket breh

I paid $212 from DTLR this morning. That was their “retail.” Don’t feel too bad lol.
Yeah I guess I feel a little better 😂

Kicking myself because I could've checked out on release day but was being cheap and didn't want to pay shipping. By the time SNKRS politely handed me my L they were sold out.

Yeah I guess I feel a little better 😂

Kicking myself because I could've checked out on release day but was being cheap and didn't want to pay shipping. By the time SNKRS politely handed me my L they were sold out.
It’s a really good shoe. It’s worth it. I was very surprised seeing them in hand. Glad you got a pair regardless of the price 🙌🏼

No joke. My wife’s first Jordan 1 ever.
She’s not into Jordan’s at all but loves coffee and had asked me to get her the Mochas. When I showed her these she gave me the green light.
I actually scored a 2nd for her through the delayed SNS draw but I’ll probably end up trading those.

Finally got them today. Sat at “preparing shipment” until friday night I finally got a tracking number.

Somehow I got my obsidian AM1s delivered before my palominos and I ordered them a week apart :smh:

Back
Top Bottom