Jordan 1 High Palomino - September 16, 2023

Great colorway. Quality control is awful on my pair.

888B73C3-6084-4C62-A2E2-B2B6BA387D48.jpeg
BE91FD48-4AE9-4E1F-9F4B-E9C50404FE3B.jpeg
82977602-4D65-4132-A8AC-8ECE72832D53.jpeg
24E2DFFA-6445-470D-9BD4-DA195C451838.jpeg
CC4FD0A7-CE99-4770-B25C-8513587D09B8.jpeg

This is how they’re always going to be. Nature of the material.

Had to get a refund. FedEx stole my package and didn’t seem to care at all. Will avoid them as much as possible going forward due to lack of customer service.
I’m so sorry to hear that :smh:. I can’t stand thieves:angry:. My pair came today via FedEx and I thought for sure they were stolen. When I picked up the box it was open from the bottom. I’ve never been so nervous opening a sneaker box. I just knew it had been replaced with some other footwear or something miscellaneous.

IMG_3605.jpeg

To my surprise my shoes were in there. I guess they weren’t the FedEx driving size or maybe he realized it wasn’t worth his job.

Try to get two separate refunds from Fedex and Nike as well. I’ve don’t that before with a stolen pair of Yeezys.

Had to get a refund. FedEx stole my package and didn’t seem to care at all. Will avoid them as much as possible going forward due to lack of customer service.
What happened exactly?

Tracking showed them as delivered, but they weren’t there?

Personally I wouldn’t be able to let that go. I’d call them back 50 times if I had to. I’d write letters and send emails. Every time a FedEx driver went by my house I’d stand on my front lawn, holding up a big sign that said “I know you have my Jordans you diabolical f*#$@r!”

…i’d never stop.

What happened exactly?

Tracking showed them as delivered, but they weren’t there?

Personally I wouldn’t be able to let that go. I’d call them back 50 times if I had to. I’d write letters and send emails. Every time a FedEx driver went by my house I’d stand on my front lawn, holding up a big sign that said “I know you have my Jordans you diabolical f*#$@r!”

…i’d never stop.
I had them “redirected” to a lockbox type location so I could pick them up myself but they never mad it there. Said “out for delivery” for like 3 days.

FedEx shows my pair’s status as ”Shipment exception Weather delay” I called and they claim they had an issue with labels coming off boxes and are trying to locate my package. Not looking good so far. It all sounds fishy.

Man I don’t trust Fedex at all but fortunately my pair arrived from SP a couple days ago.. these are definitely. :pimp:

I really hate SP process. It’s way too slow for 2023 but at least they got me the shoes so..

FedEx shows my pair’s status as ”Shipment exception Weather delay” I called and they claim they had an issue with labels coming off boxes and are trying to locate my package. Not looking good so far. It all sounds fishy.

I been having major issues with FedEx lately and that was their reason. They cant have label issues if the shipment is out for delivery. That doesn’t make any sense. I had packages out for delivery and for some reason they were returned to the local facility and then processed again the next day. Unfortunately, they know alot of the contents of their deliveries so malicious stuff is going to happen. And it doesn’t help that many of them are hella lazy. UPS for the win! 💯

What would've been my second pair from Hibbett restock was cancelled :frown: Was hoping their stock was delayed. I wouldn't mind waiting but I didn't hear anything from them and saw the bank charge was no longer there that's how I found out

What would've been my second pair from Hibbett restock was cancelled :frown: Was hoping their stock was delayed. I wouldn't mind waiting but I didn't hear anything from them and saw the bank charge was no longer there that's how I found out

Did they send you a cancelation or did you just see the pending charge fall off, cause that's normal and not an indication that whatever you ordered was canceled.

Same deal here, except though a buddy of mine won the Instore raffle and they didn’t ship the full allotment of pairs. He’s all but lost hope. Told him to call corporate and complain.

Last edited:
Got an update on my insurance pair I ordered a day before release.

3CFC6DEE-E7F3-4B8C-B5CB-73AF45DE09AC.jpeg

95786018-3F5F-4843-BAD1-AB5291AEA26F.jpeg

70A2D538-5C7F-475F-BEA1-296FE9F972C5.gif

…Will be my last order from StockX

Mann I stopped messing with stock x over 6 years ago.. had some static with them for some kix that was stolen when delivered .. or never made it to me … or some ****.. either way.. they never made it to me… and the funny thing is.. I think they’re up here in jersey… warehouse or something is in north jerz… long story short.. they refused to send my bread back.. luckily I used my chase sapphire reserve to cop.. I went through them to get my bread back… plus they started selling fugazy kixx.. so never dealt with them again…. 2017 or might even be 16 was the last time I dealt with them…so I’m with you… eff them

Back
Top Bottom