Jordan 1 High Palomino - September 16, 2023

I was thinking sail but this might be a better idea 😂
I’ve got those too but from pics I’ve seen the sail just turns this into a half white looking shoe and does a disservice to the color blocking. Even worse with the yellow laces cause it’s possible no one even sees the tag.

Really my only complaint on this colorway is that the NA logo wasn’t in white/sail or a white tag w/ brown or black NA. The yellow is out of place

I took these laces out of another pair of shoes just to play around and see how they would look.....I will be rocking the black laces in my pair (which is why I did not bother to take them out when putting the other ones in LOL).

20230904_112030.jpg

I figured they were gonna give these "gold" laces in the box before I found they don't come with any extras.

Good call - doesn't look good. Black it is.

Tongue tag color is a bit strange, wouldn’t be my first choice but also doesn’t bother me

U haven’t seen his other channel where he prefers reps over retail because it’s cheaper. His unions and all his Travis Scott’s are reps. Corny dude

Ah ok cool. I peeped his page and saw this video. It’s kinda funny (emphasis on kinda)

fsr

I hit on two pairs from SNKRS, same size but obviously from different accounts. They are shipping to different addresses about 20 miles apart. Once pair is coming via UPS from Illinois and the other pair is coming via FedEx from Mississippi. Both shipped pretty quick too!

Anyone know how to get the scratches off the suede? I noticed my pair has a few small ones but idk how take em off.

Where is the scratch? If its on the toe box area, you need a hard brush. If its on the heel area, its a bit more difficult, because you have to essentially polish it.

Back
Top Bottom