Jordan 1 High Palomino - September 16, 2023

I had a feeling i was shadow-banned anyway from SNKRS. This just again proves my theory. Nikes algorithm thinks I’m a bot 🙄. Or the system settings on my phone is giving off bot vibes to nikes algorithm
Is that a real thing?

...being shadow-banned.

I tend to think it isn’t. I do believe I’ve missed out on releases for immediately getting in and being filtered out as a bot.

Agreed. This is a more accurate assessment of what i feel. But, Ive even waited a minute or so up to a couple mins to enter draws and still haven’t gotten thru. Yes i know it’s mostly chance and “luck” but nothing after nothing after nothing for years literally is heartbreaking.

For this to be a wide GR release, I'm sure having issues copping a pair for retail. Lol. And these now announced Jordan reserve restocks aren't helping neither. Lol. I guess I have to settle for resell even though I rarely do so while it's only roughly $40 more before the shoot up to $500 in a year or two.

I wish we could somehow organize a mass boycott of Nike.

No one on NT buys any shoes off SNKRS or Nike.com for a month.

And we spread the word on TikTok for the younglings.

That might get their attention.

...who's with me?

I wish we could somehow organize a mass boycott of Nike.

No one on NT buys any shoes off SNKRS or Nike.com for a month.

That might get their attention.

...who's with me?
If the market were just collectors with a collector's mindset, that would work. You have a whole market and people flipping shoes to "make a living". NT and real heads would barely make a dent. Actually would just make it easier for more of the wrong people to get shoes for a month.

If the market were just collectors with a collector's mindset, that would work. You have a whole market and people flipping shoes to "make a living". NT and real heads would barely make a dent. Actually would just make it easier for more of the wrong people to get shoes for a month.
Agreed.

I just thought if we could somehow make it a thing on TikTok, maybe all the 20-something trend hoppers might jump on the bandwagon. Post videos of ourselves receiving our L notifications while having a bucket of ice water dumped down the front of our pants.

Or drinking bong water out of condoms.

Something real TikToky.

…#BleepNike.

Actually got a W in the restock today from SNKRS with the last W being the Cherry 11s. Also noticed I had exclusive access to the Playoffs 8s 7 days ago when going through my inbox.

SNKRS hasn’t given me anything since the LnF’s. I literally struck out on every single shoe I tried since then. White cem 3’s multiple times, unc toe 1’s, palominos, and never get any EA on anything.

I’ve had this account since 2005 but apparently that doesn’t mean anything either. I’ve been buying most of my stuff off JD and have been much happier with them.

The reason why I never understood the whole "at or below retail" when it comes to StockX. After taxes, processing and shipping it's nowhere near retail.
The difference 6 years makes
2017 purchase
Screenshot_20230928_230434_StockX.jpg

VS 2023 purchase
Screenshot_20230928_230452_StockX.jpg

It’s the processing fee that’s the issue. It’s variable and doesn’t even seem to be consistent.

Sales tax hit every online retailer. Blame the feds. Shipping going up $1 in 7 years doesn’t even account for inflation.

I feel like to call those out is just picking on StockX. The reality is the govt wants a piece of every secondary sale on both ends. The 1099 will hit resellers extra hard in the spring too so I could see a lot of the small dudes giving it up if they haven’t already.

In the end the only loser is sneakerheads who want to not get nickeled and fined buying and selling when it’s all a pain in the *** to begin with

Found another listing on eBay that says the lid to the box is missing.

When I asked why, the seller sent this response:

It’s a return to Nike so they don’t keep the top.“

…what?

Found another listing on eBay that says the lid to the box is missing.

When I asked why, the seller sent this response:

It’s a return to Nike so they don’t keep the top.“

…what?
Yes at the outlets they don't have box tops for returns or shoes on the hash walls.

Back
Top Bottom