Jordan 1 High Royal Reimagined - November 4, 2023

Nike getting my retail order sent back!

Or do they give price match? If so, wasting my time shipping lol

Almost pulled the trigger but $145 STILL seem too high....waiting game makes me think I can get these for $105-110 in the next few months.

Ndc chat wouldn't adjust price bc it is outside 30 days. So now I gotta go pickup the pair at ndc chicago and send it as a return of 1st order. Stupid, they have to pay for the shipping!

Got denied on the price adjustment since it was over 14 days. I guess that's my punishment for supporting product on release day. The only pair I bought direct from Nike was an assist for a friend who wanted them, so I don't even have the pair to do a return and new purchase, which was the only option they gave me. Oh well. I still love 'em and am wearing one of my pairs today.

20231130_150217.jpg

Best believe I got that additional 5% adjusted in store!

Got denied on the price adjustment since it was over 14 days. I guess that's my punishment for supporting product on release day. The only pair I bought direct from Nike was an assist for a friend who wanted them, so I don't even have the pair to do a return and new purchase, which was the only option they gave me. Oh well. I still love 'em and am wearing one of my pairs today.
Send the retail pair back, and re-buy (buy now tho to secure your size).

Top pic: Left is EA pair, Right is sale pair.

Reverse on the bottom pic.

They have different production dates and the EA pair is snugger in the toe box. I couldn’t make out any factory codes but the blue looks slightly different (deeper in the EA pair) and the black seems ashier and has less of the natural leather wrinkles on the sale pair but that could just be luck of the draw. The blue to me was noticeable with them side by side.

I’m sending back the sale pair in the beat up EA box for my full refund though. 😎

IMG_7933.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT​
IMG_7928.jpeg

Been wearing my sale pair. Havent worn 1s in the updated 2.0 shape/cut and IDK if it’s just me but they’re hella comfortable. Maybe it’s because these suede joints don’t require as much break in as leather but it’s welcomed.

My sale pair from darkside and my EA pair from SNKRS were the same color wise….i didn’t look at production dates I be more worried about the appearance. But I returned the darkside pair to Nike the box was beat and the shoe shape was a little wonky. ALSO Nike updating the return policy to 30days the cashier told me today but still processed my return

Back
Top Bottom