Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

^ Idk, NA alone will make the beasts come out.

The only way these will be easy to get is if they aren't as limited as the Royals and Breds were.

If they are like Shadow 1 numbers, then I might have a chance!

:lol:

Last edited:
[e name="FutureDHughes" url="/t/581225/jordan-1-og-baron-with-nike-air-555088-104/300#post_19934893"]Hopefully these are as easy to get as the Knicks 1s were.

I'm talking about walking into my local sneaker spot around 11am and scooping these up.

*wishful thinking*[/quote]

Wishful isn't even close to describe this thinking lolz.

I honestly could care less about the 9s so I'm hoping the attention gets to that..

I think it will because if u look on sneakernews they don't even mention the Baron 1s releasing the same day as the 9s...u never know..

I doubt it will be as easy to cop as the powder blue 10s though.... That was the best release thus far

Last edited:
^ Really?

Well the easiest release of the year for me has to be the PB 3s.

But I can see what you mean.

Only time will tell how high the hype builds.

The 9s are more true to the whole Birmingham baron theme tho. He wore 9s playing baseball and the #45 on the back will have folks goin crazy.

^ True, but 9s in general aren't hyped unless they are limited.

Plus a lot of these young cats don't even know MJ played baseball or even knew he wore #45.

Then again, we have sites like KOF and sneaker news that will school them once the RD gets closer.

For those that care the pic I posted was just a shot of the shoes sitting on a diff Jordan box. I've also seem pics of them sitting onnike air box.

So they most likely will come w the na box

Thanks for actually getting an answer rather than making dumb statements about my question. Idk how all that started but I guess people have nothing better to do than to make stuff up and debate.

very true future huges

i hope the 9s are as easy as they sau they will be but these days with jb u never know

^ True, but 9s in general aren't hyped unless they are limited.

Plus a lot of these young cats don't even know MJ played baseball or even knew he wore #45.

Then again, we have sites like KOF and sneaker news that will school them once the RD gets closer.
Yea you know the blogs are break down the whole history and all that and the hype train will deff gain momentum. But I want the 1s and that's it. Never wore or owned 9s. Never appealed to me...

Yea you know the blogs are break down the whole history and all that and the hype train will deff gain momentum. But I want the 1s and that's it. Never wore or owned 9s. Never appealed to me...

Me and u both fam. I just don't like the 9s...only reason I would consider getting the 9 is for trade bait.

I'm all about the 1s

Conversation:

"Let's see... what if we take scraps of black toes and scraps of shadows and add a different sock liner?"

"Genius! They'll eat it up. You know how when you drink some Pepto Bismol it turns your doo-doo black? Next time we could get MJ to eat some Pepto and use his blackened bowels to form a new shoe mold. They'll obviously be limited to the amount that Money poops. Instant sell out!"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Conversation:

"Let's see... what if we take scraps of black toes and scraps of shadows and add a different sock liner?"

"Genius! They'll eat it up. You know how when you drink some Pepto Bismol it turns your doo-doo black? Next time we could get MJ to eat some Pepto and use his blackened bowels to form a new shoe mold. They'll obviously be limited to the amount that Money poops. Instant sell out!"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I need and want these bad . No other aj1 released last year got more wears than my shadows these would give me a great sub. Hope the beast stay away from these and people that actually wear the shoes are able to get them.

Conversation:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:  
View media item 828416

*patiently waits for April*
truth , they might be the first shoe i get 1 to rock adn 1 stock , i have worn the hell out of my shadows , they literally match with any outfit , and so will do they as the only actal differenfce with the shadows is the white toe box instead of grey 

Any OFFICIAL word yet if these babies gonna be limited or not?
All NA 1's are limited because they only can produce x amount of them and it's nearly always 80k and less, not sure on that but I feel these will be like Shadow numbers

All NA 1's are limited because they only can produce x amount of them and it's nearly always 80k and less, not sure on that but I feel these will be like Shadow numbers

These are limited but not because they can only produce a certain amount. That's not even a valid reason.

These are limited but not because they can only produce a certain amount. That's not even a valid reason.
Well to be honest I'm not fully sure, I've just heard things like that, I'm not wording it correctly 

Back
Top Bottom