Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

We don't all have tons of pairs of extra black laces? Lol if you need a set I'll just give you one of mine

The 1s keep looking sexier and sexier. .. The 9s on the other hand are doing the opposite for me.

I haven't been this excited for a release since the gamma 11s

Btw the upper deinitely looks like nubuck to me
you haven't been that excited for a whole 3 and half months damnnnn thats a minute 

you guys realize that nubuck is actually more expenisve of a material though, right?

alpaca fur is hella hard to keep clean.. don't make it trash tho.

Don't like the laces, but these are growing on me anyway. Mainly because I can't find shadows in my size.

as i said in the jordan 1 thread, i have a feeling these will be a lot of people's salty shadow 1 consolation prize lol 

Yeah definitely doesnt look like all leather so y'all saying no way cuz nubuck stay away lol

the grey part of the barons is 100% nubuck , still i dont care since the toe box and the front part of the shoe is leather . COP 

I understand we all like what we like but I just don't see how nubuck can be a deal breaker for some of you guys.
Personally I think these are well executed & can't wait to get them.

I understand we all like what we like but I just don't see how nubuck can be a deal breaker for some of you guys.
Personally I think these are well executed & can't wait to get them.

agreed. ...would prefer leather but am buying no matter what it is.

as i said in the jordan 1 thread, i have a feeling these will be a lot of people's salty shadow 1 consolation prize lol 

thats their fault, if they liked the shadows from the get go they could have gotten them for months after release for close to retail.

they wanted to jump on the 1 hype and waited too long til the price jump up double. THEIR FAULT, if you like the shoe buy it early brahs

I've never liked 9 but the Baron 9's are nice but I'm all about the 1's . Their a must have for me

Last edited:
So the nubuck just means we gotta watch out for getting it wet or when it rains and stuff, right? What other tips are there to know as far as maintaining the nubuck? Never had a sneaker with a lot of it

Well it means don't expect it to look like it did brand new. As it wears it will change in appearance and texture, so just know that when buying them. Like anything that has a natural nap to it, if you rub it against something long enough it will change color and eventually look worn.

Why isn't RD here yet >:

Damn, I'm really beasting for this release; these, then a nice hiatus till the black infrareds drop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom