Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Yea I just checked the store locators for these and I'm not going on that mission. Lol. It's online or bust for me. After these maybe the blue 6's and the metallic 5's for sure and that's it for a while

Not trying to derail the thread but I always wondered, is there a story behind why Nike dunks and Jordan 1s look so close? Thanks in advance

anybody  know how footaction handles releases?  at work right now so i can't call...is it still raffles or does it vary from store to store?

Man these are so clean.... I really hope this is a easy cop for me. Everyone is bugging out on the 9's. They are in my top 5 ugliest j's so I'm pumped it's the same day cause maybe this will be easy for us all.. Here's the shoes they will replace as my daily beaters. Haha. View media item 893995
Side note. Is there any way to restore these or are they done?

Man these are so clean.... I really hope this is a easy cop for me. Everyone is bugging out on the 9's. They are in my top 5 ugliest j's so I'm pumped it's the same day cause maybe this will be easy for us all.. Here's the shoes they will replace as my daily beaters. Haha.

Side note. Is there any way to restore these or are they done?
i've seen sneakers way more torn up then yours get brought bacc to life...obviously you'll never have them looking brand new but definitely look better than that...and ask others because I'm sure there are NT threads on restoring and cleaning kiccz

Anybody else who ordered from Sobe Soles actually shipped? Its Wednesday and all his done is send in the electronic shipping info

Anybody else who ordered from Sobe Soles actually shipped? Its Wednesday and all his done is send in the electronic shipping info
same with mine bro...i got excited when i saw that it shipped but it says the same thing as yours...recieved electronic shipping info...which means he basically just printed out a shipping label...im waiting til tomorrow to contact them and see whats good

same with mine bro...i got excited when i saw that it shipped but it says the same thing as yours...recieved electronic shipping info...which means he basically just printed out a shipping label...im waiting til tomorrow to contact them and see whats good
Same with me. Even though it's supposed to be priority shipping. I'll be fine if it's here by Friday

I had a package once just say electronic shipping info etc. I kept checking it and then bam 3 days later it updated to being in my local sort facility.

I'm not worried until Friday

When my tracking info was only saying electronic info recieved I got the package without it updating. I didnt order from sobe speaking from past experience

Back
Top Bottom