Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

I'm glad I'm the first to say this but I think the quality sucks on these not so much the leather but I went thro 3 pairs an the first 2 had straight ****** toe boxes worse then some of the shadow the wholes are cut crazy an the nubuck on the back was dirty as hell on every pair I looked at I finally found a pair without a bad toebox an used the suede eraser to clean the nubuck but the leather looks pretty good

Check your closest villa or call up HOH Bert. Bert.

none of those exist in my state bruh :lol:

its no biggie honestly, i liked em but im not gonna lose sleep.

if this happens again on the snakeskin XI then we will have problems especially on the concord lows or i might just start using google chrome from the start. I just wanna know why its happening now all of a sudden.

not reading all 500 posts but anywhere with these for retail? i want em

this stupid NDC bs needs to stop. yes im complaining, two weeks in a row where im right on time and cant add anything to my cart
Did you email em?
what is that gonna do? i thought about it but i assumed they would give me a generic email or like oh it happens

i just think its stupid its happening all of a sudden, these woulda been mine with ease. didnt go into google chrome til 8:03 and i knew i wasnt getting them by then.
You said you weren't sure you were banned. If you are they'll hit you with that generic email. Most likely banned bro.

not reading all 500 posts but anywhere with these for retail? i want em

this stupid NDC bs needs to stop. yes im complaining, two weeks in a row where im right on time and cant add anything to my cart

Did you email em?

what is that gonna do? i thought about it but i assumed they would give me a generic email or like oh it happens

i just think its stupid its happening all of a sudden, these woulda been mine with ease. didnt go into google chrome til 8:03 and i knew i wasnt getting them by then.

You said you weren't sure you were banned. If you are they'll hit you with that generic email. Most likely banned bro.

banned from what tho? :lol:

it was kind of a joke when i said that since ive never used or even downloaded a bot. ive never used a ATC service.

it worked to add to the cart in google chrome but i was too late.

there is absolutely no reason for me to even come close to being banned since ive never even attempted or thought of doing an illegal service to get a shoe.

Definitely call your local Shiekh's. Mine only had 1 of each size and it was FCFS.

Last edited:
Clicked the nike.com Twitter link soon as it popped up, good job on their part delaying it about 20 sec past 8. Size 11 1/2. Waited in line for about 1hr10min. Got thru, then got that error page, reloaded, checked out, email 10mins later [emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Clicked the nike.com Twitter link soon as it popped up, good job on their part delaying it about 20 sec past 8. Size 11 1/2. Waited in line for about 1hr10min. Got thru, then got that error page, reloaded, checked out, email 10mins later [emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

So you stay on the line even when you're size is greyed out? I opened another tab and saw it greyed out so i thought all of 11.5 were gone so i left.

My nubuck on the back has marks on it straight out of the box. Come on, JB!!! I'm happy to have a pair but that is ridiculous.

Leather quality on the white part is better than the black. In fact, the swoosh might not be leather at all. Doesn't compare to Vegas 1 leather. Not even close.

Step up your game, JB.

Overall quality is good, would've been nice if the heel was leather though. The lining is really nice in hand, def feels more padded than all the previous NA 1's.
Yea the padding was the first thing I notice. I'm happy.

Just picked up my pair that I got through a FA raffle. Still pretty shocked cuz I never win raffles. This is probably the first time I've ever won a raffle in my life. Quality on these is pretty nice. The white leather is a tad bit better than the black toes IMO. Def a nice shoe.
View media item 899880

that pic 
nthat.gif
 hope your jeans dont bleed on dem tho.

Back
Top Bottom