Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Any suggestions on finding a solid FB group of sneakerheads? I'd like to join what that helps each other out with releases.

I feel like the j's I really want that I'll probably wear every day. I never get. So salty on this one if I strike out.

And f all you evil f's who got multiples.

No problem man. Baron IX looked alright but I've never been a fan of the IX model. 
laugh.gif
 at the people on facebook trying to get 300 for them tho.
cats in my local fb group charging 275, 300+

im steady looking for a size swap 8.5 for 9-9.5 ANYONE???

Any suggestions on finding a solid FB group of sneakerheads? I'd like to join what that helps each other out with releases.

You're not going to get help if you don't help first. I've seen many just join, spread out their hand, and take but they can't even get any release at all to return the favor.

Just picked mine up. Mine were laced up so tight, the side were touching each other lol quality looks on point. That glue smell though can get you high as fuuuu!! haha

That sucks to who ever got a ****** up nike tag on their tongue, it kills the shoe completely in my opinion.

Had then in my cart on ndc but the site crashed and they were gone. Luckily I was able to cop these and the 9s with ease from a city gear and finishline close to the house
Same thing happened to me on the 9s. Luckily I was lukewarm on those and only wanted em because of my coupon. Checked out with the 1s and headed out to grab some more 1s locally.

Back
Top Bottom