Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

These are better than the union joints for sure

Slow down.

C7F8E436-015E-4AE7-B9A0-35D746FC5C93.gif

i can't unsee the spidey suit now, they look even better knowing that's the reason for the chicken pox

These are better than the union joints for sure

That's not really saying much. Unions almost make Nigels look good in comparison.

Will just wait for a real Chicago retro instead of these. They ain't putting 1s in the vault as long as there's money to be made.

That's not really saying much. Unions almost make Nigels look good in comparison.

Will just wait for a real Chicago retro instead of these. They ain't putting 1s in the vault as long as there's money to be made.
I agree if them unions weren’t a collab it would’ve been ugly trash Nigel’s are better but not by much...

Exactly! I have an idea who it is but I will let someone else call him out. We can quit this crystal crap

I heard some dude in line talking about 2 seperate releases and one being Crystal's. I'm thinking, it's the SAME SHOE! However, crystals have nothing to do with this shoe. The design is either mimicking the design on Spider-Man's mask or it has to do with comic art. One or the other.

Back
Top Bottom