Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

I heard some dude in line talking about 2 seperate releases and one being Crystal's. I'm thinking, it's the SAME SHOE! However, crystals have nothing to do with this shoe. The design is either mimicking the design on Spider-Man's mask or it has to do with comic art. One or the other.
I always thought the “Crystal” name sounded dumb. And I’m pretty sure the design is just mimicking the art style used in the movie. Not necessarily mimicking the texture of anything, but just highlighting the look of the movie. The art style of “Into The Spiderverse” is crazy unique for an animated film, and so dope IMO.

I always thought the “Crystal” name sounded dumb. And I’m pretty sure the design is just mimicking the art style used in the movie. Not necessarily mimicking the texture of anything, but just highlighting the look of the movie. The art style of “Into The Spiderverse” is crazy unique for an animated film, and so dope IMO.

I always thought it sounded dumb. You may be right on your theory. I hope we get an explanation tho. I'd love to know thoughts on the whole design. It's such a cool shoe.

The different colored aglets are a nice touch. Just like the gatorade 1s.
Im curious what the swoosh has going on with the material difference? Does it have the 3m also ? Or just hints of it? Looks like the swoosh and the ankle collar has small 3m dots as well or do I need an eye exam?
Capture+_2018-12-03-00-00-33.png

Last edited:
I wonder if there with be any clothing as part of this collab? Wouldn’t mind a comic style Jordan shirt to rock to the premier.

Didn't care about these as much until I found out they were connected to Spider Man. I'll admit. Sue me, but before you judge I'll let you see my (ever growing)comic collection.

Hope they are Unlimited like Peter and Ben Reilly on issue #7('93).

(yeah ****ing right; they'll be super limited..... that box, plus the unneeded/unwanted celeb hype, plus 100% on rotten tomatoes and fellow geeks saying the movie is giving Infinity War and BP a run in the Superhero movie category, plus the passing of Saint Lee this year, plus legit comic reading/geek sneakerheads who might even cop for cosplay, plus resellers/hypebeasts ****ing it up for everyone almost guarantees an L. Can't wait to see some average to trash rapper *looks at Fabolous or Conceited* wear the spiderman fit with these one time to flex, on corny ****, then never again.)

P.S. If JB was really smart; they'd have done a themed 1 for every spider person in the movie(Spider Woman, Spiderman Noir, Spider Ham and *Spoiler Alert* 9902 yedips). This way, the Noirs probably would've been the ones to sell out due to the colors Spidey Noir wears, and the Morales 1s would've been the "sitters", making it easier. Oh well. One can dream.

Someone's gonna have to swap out the laces for the extra blue ones that came with the Royals. I'd do it, but I don't plan on picking these up.

Quality on these is looking right on par with SBB's, hype train is going to take off full steam if it hasn't already.

Back
Top Bottom