Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

I knew the regular folks release wouldnt come with the Spiderman box. The family run killed that dream. But honestly, I'm glad because it will make it a tad less hyped. I just want the damn shoes anyway TBH. I have some Jordan 9 boots coming in. Might throw them in there next to my Unions and call it day.

I'm either changing the laces to white or blue, the black is fire, but my Chis already have black laces in them.

Funny I JUST put white laces in my Chi's so these will probably get the black lace treatment OR I will change my Chi's back to black and put white in these.

I knew the regular folks release wouldnt come with the Spiderman box. The family run killed that dream. But honestly, I'm glad because it will make it a tad less hyped. I just want the damn shoes anyway TBH. I have some Jordan 9 boots coming in. Might throw them in there next to my Unions and call it day.

Funny I JUST put white laces in my Chi's so these will probably get the black lace treatment OR I will change my Chi's back to black and put white in these.

Agreed. Not too broken up over the box, but it would of been a nice touch.

well finishline is getting them, GS pics

j1.png
j2.png
j3.png
j4.png
j5.png
j6.png
j7.png
Yup. Just like I thought, honeycomb like texture on the black collar and swoosh, like on a bugs eyes, like on Spider-Man's eyes.

There's some pairs on eBay already. Sunlight doesn't activate the 3m effect right? Just flash? Cuz I see mixed results.

Based on these pics offfof eBay, where they’re in the usual AJ1 box, and it looks like a flash was used, it looks like 3M is still on the pairs we’ll get. It could be not the case, but I think we’re still getting 3M.
791DD695-74F8-4708-953A-BECA5DE25155.jpeg
E4D3F1DB-9B35-417D-BA82-2E31A7D40E17.jpeg
2790075F-2463-4D10-BB69-9D06385220EF.jpeg
0D094828-3D9A-4373-AF86-3149EB592CEA.jpeg

Spider-Man probably my favorite comic book character but man, I am not feeling these. They are just too close to Chicagos

^^^ really damn that sucks, i got my pair last night but didnt even open the box, if i dont get called into work 2moro ill put them on

^^^ really damn that sucks, i got my pair last night but didnt even open the box, if i dont get called into work 2moro ill put them on

Yeah, they made it seem like it would be the special box but it isn't. Just the regular 1 box. The special box would've been the cherry on top, but I'm cool either way. I am going to double up on these. They are that special to me.

Back
Top Bottom