Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Quick question...if i check in with FTL code above..it shows only 1 store in that area. Will i be able to edit to my local area after check in to 3 stores near me or will i be locked into just 1 store?

70747EEF-A9A2-46BF-BAC0-9D32B2B49F49.jpeg
We going to the movies!!

got an invite for the movie screening too. you guys think they'll sell the shoes there?

Everyone with an invite for the SNKRS movie premiere will probably get to buy the shoes with the limited edition boxes, I mean it’s a Nike event, why wouldn’t the have the shoes, being in MI sucks sometimes :smh:

Dang... would love to go just to see the movie. Any Chicago peeps not wanting to go?

When will the apps stop taking reservations, Wednesday at 6 EST? Footlocker basically said they cant fix my account, so if I make a new one they will try to link my purchase history with it. Really need plat VIP status If i want to get these.

When will the apps stop taking reservations, Wednesday at 6 EST? Footlocker basically said they cant fix my account, so if I make a new one they will try to link my purchase history with it. Really need plat VIP status If i want to get these.

Before foot locker and footaction updated their apps, you would be able to sign in and out on the app to get it to update to platinum vip. I don’t know if that still works but you can try.

Did anyone get a notification on SNKRS app about Spider-Man vault tomorrow? When I clocked it nothing happened. Or is that just for the movie premiere?

Hope I will be able to win with seven minutes. The last time I purchased something from Foot Locker it was the 13s during Tax Free Weekend.

Back
Top Bottom