Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Some people think these are gonna sit, I really doubt it. Just because a lot of stores got them doesn't mean a lot of pairs. If you want them, buy now to make sure.

Movie was dope.
Got 2 pairs since I control my wife's nike account lol both will be here tomorrow.
did you get an option to pick expedited shipping? my pair wont be delivering till 12/18. kinda surprised since nike usually ships same day

I hate how the app always changes my zip to the farthest f’n ftl. I keep changing it to my local and it keeps changing

If my hunch is right, I'll nvr make it home with the extra pairs. Not a reseller, just an opportunist.

Well the undercutting has begun on stock x. Size has gone down dollar by dollar over the last like 10 mins :rofl:. Once people realize how pairs there really are prices will go back up. So anybody who isn’t able to get them, next will be the best time after all pairs come in. In a few months time these will settle where court purples are. Maybe even higher because of the colorway and connection to Spider-Man.

I can't stand these bull**** raffles where they want you to follow them on instagram and repost and tag friends. Its so stupid.

I stopped partaking in them. Its just a ploy to get more followers. At most, only 1 per size is even going to anyone

Yeah, its crazy that ppl think these are gonna sit. And I know ppl are lookin at all the spots that are getting them, but look how many ppl still took a L. I even thought the bred toes were gonna sit and look how that turned out lol

Don’t be fooled a lot of spots getting them however in low quantities. Should be like the court purples in my opinion a lot of people struck out even though a lot spots got them

My footlocker says it’s only men’s and big kids, not a full family size run. Is this true? I know on the SNKRS app, it only shows men’s and big kids. Can someone confirm if it’s only men’s/big kids and not full family sizes?

Back
Top Bottom