Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Anyone have a Footaction code? Waited to see if my purchase on monday would be added to the account by today. Guess not.

1C4EDB5F-55EB-4C0A-B075-83F75EB5F885.jpeg

Saw this on IG!!!!
Soooo fire :nthat:

I always thought the dots represented the textured suits we've been seeing in hero movies especially with Amazing Spiderman but the comic dots makes more sense. I didn't even see the swoosh clearly until now and its a dope thing to play off of.

Still wondering if its the Spidey suit or the comic dots.. I swore it was the Spidey suit when I first saw them but IDK now.

Do these look like they will be hard to get? Kinda want to get pairs for the whole family...

The special box confirms that they're kirby krackle dots.

Nice.. I'm guessing it said it in the video. I never bothered watching because I'm tired of watching special crap that's impossible to get that I won't have. I also hate speculation so that's why I'm asking lol.

Didn't even realize my spot was getting these, might have to slum it with a 9 min head start if no codes pop up soon

Two hours til footapps close. Footlocker still hasnt given me my plat VIP status. Guess I'm gonna have to sign up with the next code and pray for a 7 min headstart to come through.

Y’all think Nike’s gonna do any type of apparel for these? I nice hoodie or t shirt with joint branding would be dope af.

Nice.. I'm guessing it said it in the video. I never bothered watching because I'm tired of watching special crap that's impossible to get that I won't have. I also hate speculation so that's why I'm asking lol.

It's less about what he says than it is about the close-up shots of the box, which also has the dots on it.

Back
Top Bottom