Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Is the swoosh leather or patent leather. I thought I saw some pics showing leather and some patent.
It has some type of texture to it
1.PNG

Is the swoosh leather or patent leather. I thought I saw some pics showing leather and some patent.

The outer edge of the Swoosh has a patent leather look to it. The inner part has a matte look and texture to it like Spider-Man's eyes. I don't know what material they used, but not leather. Also, the red and white leather is very good on this shoe. Very soft too. :nthat:

smh local footlocker was supposed to do release via app reservation, but changed up to raffle. have yet to win a ftl raffle over the last 3 years

smh local footlocker was supposed to do release via app reservation, but changed up to raffle. have yet to win a ftl raffle over the last 3 years
Where do you even stay for them to be able to do this, & what sense does this make, the app is still a raffle at the end of the day, just executed better. I know the say release policy can be changed & is discretionary depending on location, but I don’t see how an in store raffle helps, unless the stock is coming late & even then they’d be FCFS & be gone. This is weird man.

thats called the employee's are back dooring pairs sounds like I could be wrong but alot of people still do it that work at these stores whenever there is a opp to make alil cash

I hated in-store raffles at Foot Locker. I must've entered every raffle at my local HOH and hit maybe 15-20% out of all the raffles I've ever put in. Ever since they implemented the app, I'm probably at a 60-70% success rate. I don't understand why they wouldn't utilize the app unless it's a FCFS release.

These do absolutely nothing for me but I’m going to bring my kid to watch the movie this week and he’ll definitely appreciate a pair for himself. I’ll try and scoop up a pair for him.

Red laces for me

i hope they don't sell my ishh before i get there

i usually go right when they open on the weekend, but i probably won't be able to get there till about 5 on friday

yup i'm already counting that win on the app

Will they hold until 5? On weekends they usually put them up for sale if you dont pickup by 3 I thought.

Price has dropped by 100 bucks in my size.. I foresee these dropping in price the closer we get to the release.

Back
Top Bottom