Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

JB promoting these hard... can't remember the last time NDC sent out emails for 1s

Screenshot_20181212-210717_Gmail.jpg

My footlocker says it’s only men’s and big kids, not a full family size run. Is this true? I know on the SNKRS app, it only shows men’s and big kids. Can someone confirm if it’s only men’s/big kids and not full family sizes?
Anyone know if this will come in a toddler 10c or little kids 11?

Footapps and SNKRS are my only hope. I don't waste my time on those raffles anymore, I never win and all they do is end up spamming my email. I wear a size 10.5 so I should be good, just wish it was a Saturday release, going to be a headache trying to get to the mall on a Friday afternoon.

Footapps and SNKRS are my only hope. I don't waste my time on those raffles anymore, I never win and all they do is end up spamming my email. I wear a size 10.5 so I should be good, just wish it was a Saturday release, going to be a headache trying to get to the mall on a Friday afternoon.
Just keep trying man. If you don't shoot you don't score no? I've won 4 raffles so far this year if that helps and I only started to enter raffles since August lol

I keep seeing people say 180k pairs of these and comparing it to ROTY at 120k. Anybody know what numbers were for 2016 Banned 1s or 2017 Royals?

Back
Top Bottom