Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Didn't realize that the app was still a raffle. Assumed it was more of a FCFS hence the 3 minute head start if you're a VIP. Asked them when I signed up for the raffle and they are known for getting shipments late, but don't see why they can't do the app reservation process.

I know some people hit through the local fb groups, but wouldn't be surprised if they backdoor a couple pairs here and there.

Thought my username would be obvious enough, but yeah lol
Pretty obvious but figured i'd still ask. I only assumed since you were mentioning the app reserve turning to raffle, which seems to be a hawaii thing. You in the fb groups I assume too

Glad I hit on the foot apps because Chase just declined my END W (and I use ****in paypal for END...wtf?!). Smfh...if that was my only W and they blocked it, I would be livid right now

woulda been my first End W ever

FTA: 0/2 (Missed GS & Adult)
FTL : 1/2 (Adult) (Missed GS)
CH: 1/1 (Adult) (No GS Near Me)

PO

I’m just happy I won on SNS... last time I “won” on SNS, PayPal declined their charge and I’ve struck out ever since

I’m assuming I took an L on Renarts

Foot site apps were all Ls of course.. had a 6 min head start.... no chance in hell I was getting lucky in STL for a size 8

1 for 5 on the Foot Apps. As a lifelong Spider-Man fan, really happy to get these. Now I just need a toddler and little kids in the morning.

755BD6E2-60FB-4C34-8A01-E912ABEAD175.png

Yes sir!!! Just got promoted from waitlist :nthat:

Seems like these were harder to obtain than the full family size run would indicate.

3/4 accounts.....last one is on wait-list.

Try again in the morning. if anyone may need help

END doesn't have a PP option but they are BS.. If you win on some non limited item your card will never get declined.. Happened with some Air Max Plus.

I see some ppl thinking there is gonna be a toddlers and pre grade school. Not trying to burst anyone bubble but I think these are only men’s and gradeschool.

Ls all around. Had to set half my accounts for Austin, TX since I'll be there tomorrow but felt like I would have had a better chance if all were in Chicago still. glad I at least got the pair from Nike coming.

I think only certain retailers are getting them?
For pre school and toddlers
Hibbetts getting them

Attachments

• 972231E5-3C87-4A8B-926C-A62C0184986C.png
    972231E5-3C87-4A8B-926C-A62C0184986C.png
    740.8 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom