Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Pissed I didnt hit on any 10m head start accounts but got these wack *** mcchicken yeezys now my boy don't want.....I feel like that W f'd up the 1s for me

Sucks but feel better that the Yeezy W had nothing to do with you losing the 1s

IMG_4642.jpg
IMG_4643.jpg
IMG_4644.jpg
IMG_4645.jpg
IMG_4647.jpg

Forgot to post the comparison shots here last night. Overall spideys are pretty impressive.

Yeah, because there's nothing to hate. They're based around an OG colorway. They're not like the Sports Illustrateds or ROY's.

it's based around an og colorway, with genital warts ... the shoe is just disgusting looking to me... like just save up & buy the og's.

I'm willing to bet 90% of the people bad-mouthing the Spider-Man 1s already own Chicago 1s.

Probably mad that a similar shoe is dropping and more people will be wearing the colorway.
thats likely but aint nuthin you can do about those petty dudes.

i just think its dope that the shoe is even featured at all in the movie (rather than some blank gym shoes seen in cartoons) and there’s actually a legit collab in place for a release. all things considered, the shoe coulda came out aloooot worse design-wise.

Honestly, I didn't like the shoes when it first leaked but after watching the movie, everything made more sense. The Ben-Day dots that are all over the shoe is almost an overlay over the entire movie. Sometimes it's obvious and sometimes it's less noticeable.
I think they were walking the line between the art style of the movie, spiderman theme, and the chicagos that Miles were wearing throughout the entire movie. The shoes are highlighted multiple times throughout the movie as well.
All in all I think if you watch the movie and enjoy it, these will be much more desirable.

Last edited:
I was going to go there but declined since I work in Manhattan :lol: Just picked up my Spiders and Yeezy's and I'm at work. :nthat:
I got off work at 7am, so i just went straight there. Waiting to hit up KP and this other FTL since they dont open early

Thanks again.. this worked for anyone with the same issue as me cool...but rude cool...but rude
I was already using the paypal...i just got screwed over by Chase somehow :lol:

Finishline and east bay have these? When I went for the Shadows and Bred Toes, pretty sure they didn’t have them...

any one have any pics of the toddler sizes? i want to see how they look in a size .9, i may get them for my son.

I got off work at 7am, so i just went straight there. Waiting to hit up KP and this other FTL since they dont open early

I was already using the paypal...i just got screwed over by Chase somehow :lol:

Which makes it even worse.. I usually hear Chase isn't that OD so it's weird. HSBC will fraud protect me on a 13 dollar supermarket purchase in my own hood smh.

Back
Top Bottom