Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

4 Ls on SNKRs. Last hope is Finish Line. It led me add to cart. When I clicked checkout it sent me to #ShoesSoFresh page again

Got em...but these will be just for security...bout to head to the mall to see whats up...if i can cop in store i will let these back into the wild...how do you cancel a snkrs order?

Anyone know what time footstores (specifically, Champs and FL) put out unclaimed pairs?

Resale on these isn’t bad at like $220ish on StockX for common sizes. If you want these for retail you gotta phone jig it.
Just checked and of course 7-9.5 are way more. Those are the sizes resellers pages on IG kept telling resellers to go after. If I were petty I would report their pages over and over again. Yes I’m salty lol.

Sz. 13 sold out but was able to go back in line and immedtately got through on a 12

Hope everyone that really wanted these was able to cop! Now time to re-retire until the Bred IVs drop...

The SNKRS app on my iphone is saying sold out. My desktop is saying that I purchased. My anxiety is about to kick in.

I dunno wtf is going on with my AMEX but SNKRS is acting like my new address doesn't match snd I get my damn statements here. I'm gonna try Finish Line locally because I have $20 in rewards from Concords.

Just checked and of course 7-9.5 are way more. Those are the sizes resellers pages on IG kept telling resellers to go after. If I were petty I would report their pages over and over again. Yes I’m salty lol.
Dm me those sites, I’ll report them

Was excited until I realized I got size 12 instead of 13. :smh:
Screenshot_20181214-090456~2.png

Back
Top Bottom