Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

well, u dont say...
Screenshot_20181214-073115_Gmail.jpg

Any news on what OG 1 they’re dropping in 2019? I thought Chis were rumored, no?

It certainly would fit this trend:

2016: Breds
2017: Royals
2018: Shadows
2019:
well, it was actually...

2015: Chicagos
2016: Breds
2017: Royals
2018: Shadows

for 2019, my money is on neutral greys since they hinted at it with unions. i could go for remastered black/whites, but my sleeper pick would be purple metallics.

Got my size 11 off SNKRS

It seems as if as long as I press the purchase button within 2 seconds of it changing from the "notify me" button, I'll get the shoe. Can't think of the last time it hasn't worked

It's 6pm today for reservations to end. Heard some finish lines are FCFS so you should check those and then try to post up around 5:30 at a foot store for unclaimed pairs if you're really looking for a pair.

I might have to try this at my local mall.

SNKRS Gave me a spinning wheel for longer than normal after clicking purchase for some reason. Took an L there. Foot stores all suck online. Man, I did not thing this would be a hard release to get.

Expecting an L on Snkrs, I got a pair on SX for $215. Lo and behold, I hit on Snkrs. I hope resell stay around $285 so I get my money plus extra back.

I got a pair of 11s too

I clicked it within 1 second, but then it spun out for a good two minutes before allowing me to click purchase. Visa hit around 10:04

SNKRS Gave me a spinning wheel for longer than normal after clicking purchase for some reason. Took an L there. Foot stores all suck online. Man, I did not thing this would be a hard release to get.

Same. Initially a lot of people weren't on board with these, I knew it would be hard, but I thought I'd at least get 1 pair. I'm tight.

These are trash, they said
Real Chicagos coming in 2019, they said
Should only be GS, they said

Ls across the board.

I wish the FNL backdoor still worked.

struck out on size 11 and 10.5 everywhere. think offering up off-white reaper blazers for these and $200 is a fair trade?

I just pulled up to the mall to pick up my pair, but noticed my ftl app won't let me sign in
happened to me (and everyone in line) with concords. just go in and they should have a sheet with everybody's name and size.

some dudes tried to finesse that, and when employees couldnt find them on the list, they told em they had to wait for their app to open up so they can show them lol

What are my odds of grabbing a 10.5 if I go wait for left overs at 6pm? I just want to know if I should try.

Initially a lot of people weren't on board with these, I knew it would be hard, but I thought I'd at least get 1 pair. I'm tight.

Yeah, I know you were. It really sucks when people trash a shoe and then they all flip flop like the hypebeasts they are. I'm hoping you score on a restock.

Back
Top Bottom