Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

I said prices going go up. Quality is amazing. Semi limited. No but dudes in here was laughing yesterday. Flightclub moving pairs at $500. You don’t think a year from now they gonna be $600 or $700. Keep dreaming. :rofl:

L’s everywhere for me. At least my brother, who is a much bigger Spiderman fan than I am, got a W on the FootAction raffle.

I said prices going go up. Quality is amazing. Semi limited. No but dudes in here was laughing yesterday. Flightclub moving pairs at $500. You don’t think a year from now they gonna be $600 or $700. Keep dreaming. :rofl:
It's less than 2 hours after release. Enjoy that victory lap though.

9 L's HAHAHA
Damn 9 fellas. I refuse to pay resale prices but will stop by the local mall with the family at 3pm. Banking on someone not able to pickup before 3pm.

Any spots still have preschool pairs?

The only places I saw them and was able to cart was Footlocker. ShoePalace is sold out and I hit up Nike Customer Service and said they are not getting them in. And this was a day after being told that the SNKRS app would have them in preschool. I need 1 more pair for my five year old or its gonna be a problem come christmas, LOL.

No way they’re gon go for more than the Chicago’s

Chicago’s going for a rack on stock x. A year from now they gonna be $1,100, $1,200. Y’all seem to think I’m talking about they going to be the same price. If anything these are going to make the CHI’s price go up

Still waiting on SNS to ship. Anyone still waiting or received shipping confirmation?

The only places I saw them and was able to cart was Footlocker. ShoePalace is sold out and I hit up Nike Customer Service and said they are not getting them in. And this was a day after being told that the SNKRS app would have them in preschool. I need 1 more pair for my five year old or its gonna be a problem come christmas, LOL.
You can try Eastbay - they had PS

Chicago’s going for a rack on stock x. A year from now they gonna be $1,100, $1,200. Y’all seem to think I’m talking about they going to be the same price. If anything these are going to make the CHI’s price go up
What fn size are you looking at on Stock X??? I just went on and they’re all around 5-6. They’re releasing (rumored) again and will change the market all over again. Y’all need to stop forcing the hype on these. They’re cool, but man... just let them take its course

Found out my credit card also declined my SNKRS try too. They really screwed me today...

B3BD2130-F865-4B6F-B14A-4EF35E3EFEF2.gif

So my local finish line isn't getting these so I'm SOL unlesd I hit on Sheikh

Same here. The local Finsh Line here is garbage most of the time and lived up to that reputation today. I picked up my pair from Foot Locker, talked to the manager and he said they got about as many as the Bred Toe release. I bought mine to wear, but it will be interesting to see what the market does with these after people get them in hand. I thought the Rookie Of The Year would do numbers, I was wrong. This market is really unpredictable.

Just picked and the app was down. Cashier asked for my phone # & email. So these better show up under my VIP account.

0D17DE73-5BB4-49EC-B6D0-65F453FEAB45.jpeg
If the receipt doesn't show your VIP info, RIP because it should link if the right number was used. Cashiers prolly linked purchase to their own account instead. One tried me today :nerd:

What fn size are you looking at on Stock X??? I just went on and they’re all around 5-6. They’re releasing (rumored) again and will change the market all over again. Y’all need to stop forcing the hype on these. They’re cool, but man... just let them take its course

Size 9. I hope they do because I know some people have it, but dropping $1,000 on shoes isn’t for me.

Back
Top Bottom