Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

13F11134-227E-4C98-904A-6726C1446C04.jpeg

Got mine in from SNS today, love em.
Always down to follow the NT fam on ig: @twentytwosaint

Pair from StockX on the way boys. :nthat:

Quickest I’ve ever had something on the way from them. Ordered on Sunday.

Been selling off a few pairs just collecting dust, and they’ve gotten much faster. Used to take 3ish days for them to receive and authenticate, past month or two it’s been next day.

I think it's because they have a new warehouse in Jersey so no more shipping allll the way to Michigan if you're on the east coast. That and they have been doing a lot of 1 day shipping which is probably a result of learning from last year where they had so much business during the holiday that they ended up giving people a discount code because of the delays.

One pack of 3 cards per ticket.

20181218_173702.jpg
Smh I don't have AMC near me. I watched Force Awakens multiple times to get those posters they were giving out when I was living close to one. I have no self control with these kind of things lol. Luckily for force awakens I only had to see it twice at AMC to get all four posters because the workers were nice enough to give me extras.

I think it's because they have a new warehouse in Jersey so no more shipping allll the way to Michigan if you're on the east coast. That and they have been doing a lot of 1 day shipping which is probably a result of learning from last year where they had so much business during the holiday that they ended up giving people a discount code because of the delays.
Yep. Mine came in from NJ with a 1 day turnaround. UPS delayed it another day tho.

Last edited:
Really regret not picking these up. Was tripping on the dots at first but now I feel like I’m missing out.

Smh I don't have AMC near me. I watched Force Awakens multiple times to get those posters they were giving out when I was living close to one. I have no self control with these kind of things lol. Luckily for force awakens I only had to see it twice at AMC to get all four posters because the workers were nice enough to give me extras.

I live in the suburbs of Tampa, there is like 3 AMC's within a 20 minute distance in just about any direction lol. I live 5 mins away from one that has dolby along with imax and a whole group of 3d and digital setups. I ended up getting those passes for the family and we use them all the time. Way cheaper, we pretty much see anything decent for 20$ a month each.

Son of a nutcracker.

Add salt to my wound. My brother in laws pair got delivered to my house today cause he’s out of state. Nike sent 2 pairs by mistake.....SMH I’m salty

Did you tell him there were two? How else would he know lol

Finally watched the movie tonight. Freaking loved it. Also made me really like the half tone dots on the shoes. Definitely going to try and grab them now. First shoe I’ll pay resell on in a long time.

You mean they sent his and yours.

Nah he’s a 11. I’m 8.5/9
Did you tell him there were two? How else would he know lol

Lol. My wife got the first Nike delivery at 5pm. I came home around 9pm and saw the box on my door step. Walk in drop the box and said ‘hey your brothers pair of Spider-Man 1’s are here :/
Long story short it’s identical Nike receipts and tracking #’s. Size 11(not my size)
And yeah, I called him and said HTF did you order 2 pairs on SNKRS ??? I kind of regret making that call now though :smh:

Back
Top Bottom