Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

- Copped at NDC

- once I copped at NDC, I let go my FTL that was waiting in line

- Sz 11

- Just in line for the Penny Doernbechers

Funny how NDC wait AWOL at 8:00 AM EDT, then resumed again a few minutes later. If this was on purpose, this is a smart tactic to purge bot attempts in the beginning. 

Was able to cop off Finishline. They were definately live before 8am. Couldnt get the winners circle coupon to take at checkout though. Anyone else have trouble with that?

Last edited:
do i wait for ndc and get ebates? or should i just cop on another site while i can

Was able to cop off Finishline. They were definately live before 8am. Couldnt get the winners circle coupon to take at checkout though. Anyone else have trouble with that?

If u already checked out just give FNL a call and theyll add it. Or chat with a rep in live chat.

I don't gauge online anymore....too many bots, resellers buying to determine if its a difficult cop or not

in store is usually how its easier to tell, by the amount of raffle pages and whatnot

Grabbed a Sz 10 off NDC with no problems. Been 3 for 3 the last three weekends between these, infrared 6s and northern lights. No bots no ATC services no BS. Really proud of myself

Last edited:
are those saying "easy cop" going the analog route or are you using PEDs (Performance Enhancing Drones)?

copped on ndc, from bed, in the Twitter app on my iPhone at 8:01am. waited less 2 minutes. thought it would be harder to get these

Back
Top Bottom