Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

Copped on NDC. Waited awhile and was about to check out on FTL, but luckily NDC went through for the free shipping. So I just released a size 11 on FTL.

are those saying "easy cop" going the analog route or are you using PEDs (Performance Enhancing Drones)?

This truely is one of the easiest...got on eastbay at 8:03am and added the size directly to cart, then checkout wait is 1min 15 sec. Never experience that before

I think ppl were distracted by the Db's as well, now they tryin to get a consolidation prize

I closed my FTL and EB windows at checkout screen cause I didnt want to pay $158 after shipping....

Now theyre sold out and my NDC is still loading 
laugh.gif

Damn

this has been a minute.   22 to be exact.  NDC sometimes releases a few more pairs 30 minutes after release, right?  at least as of late.

Question y'all.... my bro is trying to get them via Champs. He ordered through PayPal, but forgot to fund his account and update his card info until after the order went through. Will his cancel or does he still have time to update his PayPal info? He already received a confirmation email.

Back
Top Bottom