Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

Damn this actually sold out. Thought there was no hype compared to the black/white
my guess is Nike didn't make as many pairs as the black/white or these really were more hyped than most believed it to be....personally, I like these more than the black/white. 

I think when people get these in hand and the people who slept on them get a chance to see the quality they are gonna be butt hurt.  I got a feeling these are gonna be real nice quality.  

Just a hunch

My local HoH said FCFS and they aren't even open yet. I sure hope they're telling the truth. :frown: My hubby had to do me a favor and grab these for me since I had to feed my son.

Thanks to the person who posted the sobesole link and congrats to those to bought on here for 130 shipped [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Woke up 10 minutes late and wasn't able to get them. Ended up getting wifey a pair off NDC but no luck for me.

Thanks to the person who posted the sobesole link and congrats to those to bought on here for 130 shipped [emoji]128526[/emoji]
When was that posted? I missed EVERYTHING. Sheesh. I was at a basketball game last night with a friend and when I got in I was exhausted.

Copped via NDC 
nthat.gif

almost passed, but I can't resist 1's 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom