Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

im sure when people start getting these in hand the value is gonna start going up...

white/blacks and cash for black toes? Hell nah. Some one can add cash on top of black toes for my black/whites. These black/whites **** all over those horrible quality black toes :lol:
Lol i got both, well my white/blacks are on the way, but I aint seen not one person in this thread say he'd trade his Black Toes for these straight up. Now I have seen ALOT of folks with these now trying to see if they can trade these for some Black Toes straight up. U do the math. Cant wait to see how much better these are quality wise than the BTs tho. Flightclub is sellin these for 225, they selling black toes for 325+

Last edited:
Lol i got both, well my white/blacks are on the way, but I aint seen not one person in this thread say he'd trade his Black Toes for these straight up. Now I have seen ALOT of folks with these now trying to see if they can trade these for some Black Toes straight up. U do the math. Cant wait to see how much better these are quality wise than the BTs tho.

give it some time...these will rise in popularity once dudes realize how simple and clean these are on foot, and if the quality is as nice as people say it is, just a matter of time till people start trying to command top dollar for these like most shoes nowadays..

give it some time...these will rise in popularity once dudes realize how simple and clean these are on foot, and if the quality is as nice as people say it is, just a matter of time till people start trying to command top dollar for these like most shoes nowadays..
what's ur point

You didnt get the point
It looked like it was worn or tried on. I dont want any damage on my ds pairs. If theres anyone who would remove the lace bags it should be me.

Plus, only one of these was included. Other one is missing.
View media item 1253108

You need a shoe tree oop? I got you bro! You still can't list them as DS when you go to sell them because of the ripped lace bag but hey at least you'll have both shoe trees now. Although I can't guarentee that the shoe trees themselves are DS.

View media item 1253594

Last edited:
You need a shoe tree oop? I got you bro! You still can't list them as DS when you go to sell them because of the ripped lace bag but hey at least you'll have both shoe trees now. Although I can't guarentee that the shoe trees themselves are DS.

View media item 1253594[/quote

I'd be more than happy to send you the paper from both of my pairs.  DM me an address and I'll put it in the mail on Monday.

Thanks to both but its okay im just sharing what happened to my pair and i believe most of us would like to see our pairs looking good and in complete packaging when we receive them. Im not trying to resell im just a simple collector.

that paper isn't ideal but it's not a tragedy. The unnattached lace bag and missing shoe horn is bleeding into a situation tho. Give the man some respect. These are things that matter to real collectors. If ur gonna rock em then it's not that big of a deal, but if you care about it then u care about it. If the sneaker community can't respect that than who can? These only come out once in a blue moon, he's not asking a lot.

Thanks for understanding man. Not gonna fire back to those who mock. They dont know it untill it happens to their precious collections.

I thought it was clear enough to understand the first time. In probably a month or so, these might be able to be traded straight up for black toes..that was the point.
Jus let me know when these are going for the same price as the black toes on flightclub. size 12 black toes are going for $400 at FC right now.

Last edited:

If these released when the Blacktoes did they both would be going for the same price now. Blacktoes and Shadows were reselling for the same price as these are when they 1st released (I would even say Blacktoes had a little less demand).

Time raises value of all shoes, for yall trying to resell, im keeping my only pair cause they hold a specific significance to me, like i mentioned earlier i got my first cheeks a day i wore these

And as for the black toe 1's the quality cant really be that bad im about to go through the thread

that paper isn't ideal but it's not a tragedy. The unnattached lace bag and missing shoe horn is bleeding into a situation tho. Give the man some respect. These are things that matter to real collectors. If ur gonna rock em then it's not that big of a deal, but if you care about it then u care about it. If the sneaker community can't respect that than who can? These only come out once in a blue moon, he's not asking a lot.
Thanks for understanding man. Not gonna fire back to those who mock. They dont know it untill it happens to their precious collections.
More people feel they way you do on this forum than they'd care to admit. Some truly do not care, others are just trying to funny guys (we've all been there, too, adding our GIFs etc. To be honest, it's funny a lot of times). But, like yourself, I want my shoes to be as perfect as possible and I'd hope other people would want the same, I mean we're making these companies rich a few hundred bucks at a time. Now whether the imperfections, a ripped off lace bag, and jacked up papers bothers them or not, that's a different story... Personally if they're tried on and they're foot ain't extra crusty/funky, it doesn't bother me. But please at least put the s**t back the way the came from the factory so it at least looks DS. Hell, you know how many shoes have been tried on and put back and we think they're DS, but some weasel in the back of the shoe store has tried them on? Probably more than we care to admit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom