Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

I posted pics of my pairs toe boxes last page showing one having smooth leather and the other having tumbled

Mine shipped out 2pm EST yesterday from NIke.com. How did yall pay for them?

I paid via PayPal, still hasn't shipped. Status shows "preparing to ship". Maybe because I got through 2 hours after release. I kept getting OOS and got in line 3 times to finally be able to get through.

Just signed up y'all. I've been lurking for sometime as I can't recover my old account from the sneakertalk.yuku days...oh well. Just copped these today (missed out on retail but only paid 40 over retail so I'm happy) and figured I'd get back on here.

Now these are out the way just need the Black Toes and the Chicago 1's (hopefully they drop next year with proper NA branding...won't cop till they do) to complete the set of NA 1's.

Anyway when these get here I'll be keeping the black laces in. That's mandatory. I'd throw red laces in there before I used the white ones. Just might do that...

Has there been any rumor talk/pics of Chicago's coming out in the future?

Eastbay says shoes are ready to ship now. Guess the back order thing was just a foul up or something.

Checked mine last night and it said "ready to ship" as well. Was getting a little paranoid. First cop off EB since the WC4's.

Has there been any rumor talk/pics of Chicago's coming out in the future?

Rumor is they're releasing next year with the "Remastered" treatment.

Last edited:
Anyone have any info in AZ area about these? Asked at a Footaction and their shipment was delayed. Same for another store. Dont want to order from ebay but local resellers listings to cop from on CL are literally like only 5. Are these being dubbed a different name that i haven't tried searching something?

My were flawless too. Good cop. But if anyone missed out on em and has Beethovens in 10.5 I got multiple pair. Haha. Still hard to get rid of duplicates, may just swap laces in one of em..

Still can't believe these didn't drop in my city we even got the Breds. I drove 2 hrs to a hick town and they had a fsr just about. Heaven!

Eastbay says shoes are ready to ship now. Guess the back order thing was just a foul up or something.
IME it happens a lot. Not sure why but a lit of releases will say backordered until such and such date, and then ship normally. Happened with the LBJ12 last week.
My laces are usually the same color as the tongue. These wont be different...

Last edited:
Still didn't get my ndc shipping confirmation :/
CHILLLLLLLLLLLL

Release was just yesterday 
laugh.gif

Did everybody cop? I'm out of town right now but there still might be more of these in my city. I'll check when I return home in the morning and give an update.

Back
Top Bottom