Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

i dont mean to :lol:  but this read funny to me

Cmon man don't be laughing on coldcity coldcity he's a cool cat :nerd:

Cmon man don't be laughing on @ColdCity he's a cool cat
nerd.gif
lol it's all good. one thing i've learned about nt folks (especially AJ 1 folks) is that eventually, they'll . 

if its over $250 i prbly wont ...would you pay $250 for laney or carmine 1's? these are of the same catergory... retro+ cw with NA slapped on it

if its over $250 i prbly wont ...would you pay $250 for laney or carmine 1's? these are of the same catergory... retro+ cw with NA slapped on it
Retail or it's not happening for the kid. These are dope but they ain't that dope.

Last edited:
man, i hope they used that soft leather they used on the family forever 1's and lance mountains.. anybody know how the leather is on these??

Cool TY...still on pause since I spent that ye$terday on a new pair of SB LMs! fmL 

Decisions, decisions...

Lol I can wait I'm in no rush 2 rock them. I need 2 find another pair of black and gold 1s now

Oh well looks like that ship has set sail, 10.5 I would have needed...GONZO! Think I rather use the loot "I dont Have" on a Black SB LM to complete set! Thanks for the headz up on the link tho...

Any word on a US release date? Does anyone know if these were released in GS sizes, or if they will be released in GS sizes?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom