Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

That leather looks really nice and soft. Thanks for the pics. Can you show some on-feet or a lace swap when you get a chance?

View media item 1051633Just grabbed my pair here in Australia. Was going to pass but they are much nicer in person than what they look like in photos. $160 out the door. Leather is alot thicker than whats on my breds. These were limited but not super limited. Silver lab 3's didnt even come out in my city. These 1's came out in 1 store only but I was still able to cop next day. I will put a close up pic of the leather to show the thickness. Im sure they will release in America soon. Manufacturing period is 2 months so there must be a heap of these sitting in a warehouse somewhere....

Yeah, I have no doubt they will release in America. I waited and I will scoop them up when they hit stateside. Thanks for the awesome pics...and CONGRATS! :smokin

Would love to pick up from that site but I had a bad experience ordering from Japan so I'll just wait and hope they release soon in the US.

Thx for them up close pics AUS....leather has looked good from the get on these, SB LM good possibly! Ima find em 1 way or another!

This is what we got in the states this weekend

Air jordan 1 mid White/Gym Red 

Was I the only one to order from the US on Kickz101 on here? If you did, was your card charged or have you heard from them yet?

I received my order confirmation immediately but nothing yet 

Was I the only one to order from the US on Kickz101 on here? If you did, was your card charged or have you heard from them yet?

I received my order confirmation immediately but nothing yet 
they won't ship til Monday morning here. Did you let them know you needed to ship them overseas?

I'm just praying my order goes through with Rmkstore, my credit card has been charged and i got an order confirmation email, but like someone mentioned earlier, I don't know how these international sites operate and if they would cancel the order for whatever reason. It also said Pre-Order as well so I just have no idea.

Kicks-crew lowered their price back down to $215 not including shipping. Spoke to someone located in AUS and he stated that all sizes under US10 are sold out everywhere and could proxy any size I wanted for $290.. 

View media item 1051633Just grabbed my pair here in Australia. Was going to pass but they are much nicer in person than what they look like in photos. $160 out the door. Leather is alot thicker than whats on my breds. These were limited but not super limited. Silver lab 3's didnt even come out in my city. These 1's came out in 1 store only but I was still able to cop next day. I will put a close up pic of the leather to show the thickness. Im sure they will release in America soon. Manufacturing period is 2 months so there must be a heap of these sitting in a warehouse somewhere....

Welp, if the Lebrons happen to still be sitting in a sz 10, I'd be happy to pay you for your time & etc if able to cop/ship to US

Back
Top Bottom