Jordan 1 Retro High Strap "BRED" *detailed Pix*

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Originally Posted by Jcool813

nope 9 loop holes = high
My 01 mids have 9 loop holes, i think your high !
Maybe you have a larger size because all the pics of mids on air-jordans.net have 8 lace holes.

Originally Posted by hkhan209

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

is anybody concerned that these are limited?
I mean, last time i checked these were limited.
thats a definite concern of mine cuz i got the low phats comin in the mail that i want to return, but only if i know i can get these.
and another problem i have is if these go to the mom and pops how will i know the if there legit?
y not a general release ?
their already cheap considering
I really think these will be a GR since on the nike.com release dates it doesnt state there limited anywhere.

i hope thats the case if so i'll be online the 21st at 11:59 waiting to cop

Only three weeks away.
eek.gif

Since they're limited, they'll be at Footactions correct? I haven't bought a single release in a minute.
laugh.gif
Especially a limited one.

I can't wait for the 22nd.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hkhan209

Originally Posted by Jcool813

nope 9 loop holes = high
My 01 mids have 9 loop holes, i think your high !
Maybe you have a larger size because all the pics of mids on air-jordans.net have 8 lace holes.

Mine are size 9.5
If your referring to either the black/red or black/blues from 01 then those are highs not mids, if your talking bout the other two mids i have noidea.

going to have to try and cop. I'm mad jb is putting out so much heat in november and december. If i buy every sneaker I want (being the sneaker fanatic iam). I will be homeless. No telling how much cdp XI/XII will cost me online.

I was going to get the motosport 23s and the Chicago 23s.After these pics s*** done changed to motosports and these.Will these be a GR?????

we've got 1s, 8/15, and 3 23s in this month..for those that have to "ash ketchup" this is a difficult "gotta catch'm all"

These are very nice. Quick question these are the same highs that were listed as black/infared that were supposed to come out in January 09'?

air-jordan-1-344613-061.jpg

Back
Top Bottom