Jordan 1 Retro High Strap "BRED" *detailed Pix*

DAMN!!! these are so C-O-P-P-E-D
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hold on a second......

there's a black/red hi coming out next week with no strap then another with the strap 2 weeks later?

does the strap just come off or did he cut it?

Originally Posted by Marius101

hold on a second......

there's a black/red hi coming out next week with no strap then another with the strap 2 weeks later?

does the strap just come off or did he cut it?
dont forget the low pair released a month ago. It just may be so but who knows. Yeah the strap comes off

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

The strap = free wristband

And hopefully they'll retro the royal/black pair soon.

If I see someone wearing the strap as a wrist band I will personally snatch there necks!

eek.gif
Removable straps?!?!? Copped!!! I'm not diggin; the extra blackpiece of leather in the back, but we gotta take the bad with the good people.

you can cut the loop on the back easily. i think i'll keep it and maybe just wear the straps hanging down in the back circa vandals and air force ones. atlit might come in handy as an accessory. i wouldn't wear it as a wristband though.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

is anybody concerned that these are limited?
I mean, last time i checked these were limited.
thats a definite concern of mine cuz i got the low phats comin in the mail that i want to return, but only if i know i can get these.
and another problem i have is if these go to the mom and pops how will i know the if there legit?
y not a general release ?
their already cheap considering

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

is anybody concerned that these are limited?
I mean, last time i checked these were limited.
thats a definite concern of mine cuz i got the low phats comin in the mail that i want to return, but only if i know i can get these.
and another problem i have is if these go to the mom and pops how will i know the if there legit?
y not a general release ?
their already cheap considering
I really think these will be a GR since on the nike.com release dates it doesnt state there limited anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom