Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I wonder if they are canceling to give more orders to uk people

Things that make you say hmmmmmmmmm

Just pulled the trigger.

My size on FCNY for $300.

After getting 20 PMs of dudes asking $325+... I still come out on top at $315 shipped.

Not happy about it, but it would have stung so bad to see a huge price jump.

Just pulled the trigger.

My size on FCNY for $300.

After getting 20 PMs of dudes asking $325+... I still come out on top at $315 shipped.

Not happy about it, but it would have stung so bad to see a huge price jump.

No you didn't.

You NEVER come out on top if you are buying from Flight Club. As far as I'm concerned, keeping the money in NT and supporting one of our own would have been a better option. Both options are pretty crappy though.

You would have come out on top if you just passed on the shoe if/since you couldn't get them at retail.

Yall don't hear me though. Yall LOVE resellers.

Peace.

Prob canceling usa customers and sending to euro. They are sick of americans.
yeah,  probably cause a lot of them are hitting them up every 5 second asking about their order like they're right next door 
laugh.gif

No you didn't.

You NEVER come out on top if you are buying from Flight Club. As far as I'm concerned, keeping the money in NT and supporting one of our own would have been a better option. Both options are pretty crappy though.

You would have come out on top if you just passed on the shoe if/since you couldn't get them at retail.

Peace.
Supporting "one of our own"? 
laugh.gif

When they wouldn't bargain with me, and were firm on $325+? Okay....

First shoe in my life I've ever bought for resale. That should tell you how much I wanted it.

Last edited:
Supporting "one of our own"? 
laugh.gif

When they wouldn't bargain with me, and were firm on $325+? Okay....

First shoe in my life I've ever bought for resale. That should tell you how much I wanted it.

Flight Club is equally firm.

Pause.

No you didn't.

Peace.

If u were a 9.5 i would dont 310 for my pair i have but 315 is not bad

I am a true to size 10.5. I am eying a size 11 should i be fine with that size? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom