Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Posted a pic earlier but satisfied w leather quality. Why not start that discussion :D
But they’re nicer than my OG low metallic red pair.
Color pops in person, more saturated than powder blue

8F4355D4-C2B1-42D2-85D5-75961A867F68.jpeg

Yo what the heck, guess I’m behind the times but how is my purchase already at StockX for verification if I just purchased it lol
They selling stuff now??
Yup they have spots where you can drop off now

Folks buying and going straight to the drop off point

These are fire in the summer
Perfect colors for the AJ1 Low imo.
I'm happy with my other SB Koston J's from July but these are even better. :pimp:

IMG_20190810_180423.jpg
Why you feel they better than midnight navy kostons? I’m intrigued by the suede on that pair. After grabbing these UNCs today I’m tempted to go back for em. Leather is nice.

thinking these might go the parra route and go up after snkrs sells out.
me too. Local skate shop said they had a good amount of pairs but I bet SNKRS leaves alotta of buyers empty handed. Not everyone had skate shop nearby.

Undefeated had appx 25 pairs max. Line was about 100 deep at least. People started camping last night. I Took the raffle L. The first guy who hit was there for the Kyries and was asking what was dropping-needless to say he got the 1s instead of his intended purchase.

Snagged a size 13 in downtown Toronto today. Went to the Jordan store (took an L) and then went to Livestock. The rep at Livestock said all remaining pairs are hitting their site at 5pm EST if there's any left in Canada.

Edit: They're sick.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_d2c.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_d2c.jpeg
    244.2 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
The suede on the navy kostons is legit. I was debating on selling my backup navy to fund the UNCs but I can’t bring myself to do it. I’d rather pay $$$ for unc now bc navys were HEAVILY slept on and prices are only going to keep rising on them.

Went ahead and copped on GOAT. $45 over retail, not gonna get much lower than that. Straight to feet for the summer. You KNOW nike gonna be a **** show.

My size 9 is too high on stockx and goat. I picked a bad pair to try to get back in the Jordan game on lol

What’s the draw for these, because they are SB too? I thought most people didn’t like light blue shoes

My size 9 is too high on stockx and goat. I picked a bad pair to try to get back in the Jordan game on lol

What’s the draw for these, because they are SB too? I thought most people didn’t like light blue shoes
The SB and that it's koston

Bit the bullet on stockX. My $166 bid was accepted. $60 over retail after all is said and done ain’t too bad. Wish I stayed in this morning and didn’t waste my time with UNDEFEATED live-raffle. I hate camping for ish now because all anyone talks about is resell. My asian cats with thick accents and ugly af gfs, flexing all their past Ws that they made $$$$ on, gets olddddddd FASSSST.

Prices are slowly going down on StockX in my size (9/9.5) I anticipate they will spike up after SNKRS release and then come back down. The price I'm comfortable paying for these is around Jordan 1 retail price.

Back
Top Bottom