Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

The suede on the navy kostons is legit. I was debating on selling my backup navy to fund the UNCs but I can’t bring myself to do it. I’d rather pay $$$ for unc now bc navys were HEAVILY slept on and prices are only going to keep rising on them.

I agree, also the quality on the Koston’s are much better compared to the TS1 lows. Had to double up.

Yeah i don't get camping out for these
I bet once snkrs release the price will go down even more
It's only worth camping out if the shoe is gonna fetch $500+
Even then i wouldn't camp out

Dudes really camped for these just to sell them for $140-$160 .... they were $118 after tax .

Dudes camping for hours for a damn $20 profit man . I hate it

Hope everybody who wants them to rock in here , hit on snkrs

My size 9 are going for $215 on stockx. It sucks. Hoping for SNKRS. I just wanna rock em

No luck for me at Kith, Cncpts, Supreme, and Labor.

Did EB already select winners?

Last edited:
894B7389-9EDE-473F-8C5A-0ADFE77A94A3.jpeg

My **** went straight through man.

Then all this picture talk started and got no response from them.

I’m praying this ain’t really real.
Ugh. Hope you get your $$ back. I didn’t even bother translating the page, I was in such a frenzy to cop! :D

Zupport went about it all wrong. Although they stated it was a picture, it looks like they listed it as the actual price of the shoe as well - which is enough for people to claim fooled them. They gonna get a bunch of chargeback requests granted I bet.

The other skate shop who pulled something similar to fight bots charged like $13 dollars and clearly stated it was a picture and warned that they are purchasing a picture. They might have a chance of not having the chargeback requests granted.

Zupport went about it all wrong. Although they stated it was a picture, it looks like they listed it as the actual price of the shoe as well - which is enough for people to claim fooled them. They gonna get a bunch of chargeback requests granted I bet.

The other skate shop who pulled something similar to fight bots charged like $13 dollars and clearly stated it was a picture and warned that they are purchasing a picture. They might have a chance of not having the chargeback requests granted.

Word. I’d take a 13 dollar L for not translating the page. But an actual sneaker cost is not it.

Back
Top Bottom