Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

This was just like only 5 years ago. I remember in 2014 - 15 every Jordan sold out. I think this was before the price increase.

You are correct!

I remember taking massive Ls on 2009 Space Jam 11s and those were a GR! I easily bought multiple pairs of Space Jams in 2016 when they released again and easily picked up pairs of Concords this past holiday... Nike/JB increased the number of pairs produced greatly, even though they did raise prices.

642C5C65-F7A1-4C4C-BBE6-D8F64315DC5E.gif

09E00C9E-2CEC-499B-B8D5-1B4C566F1FAE.gif

that **** scummy dawg. don’t sit right with me.

You are correct!

I remember taking massive Ls on 2009 Space Jam 11s and those were a GR! I easily bought multiple pairs of Space Jams in 2016 when they released again and easily picked up pairs of Concords this past holiday... Nike/JB increased the number of pairs produced greatly, even though they did raise prices.

I definitely don’t mind the price hike if we don’t have trouble getting a nice shoe so easily. I see the same case for the black and red 11’s this holiday. Good for us.

As for GR’s selling out. 2015 had some quick sell outs, I remember I wanted the French blue 7’s and the double nickel 10’s, but those sold out pretty quick in my area. If they released in 2019. They would probably rot on the shelves.

If the Ray Allen 7’s dropped in 2015, they would most likely sell out. But it’s 2019 and I’m just waiting for them to drop to around $100.

I always wondered why some of these sites don't do this more often to combat bots. If these numbers that people have mentioned here are correct, that little skate shop just got right under $1.4 mil for printed shoe pic. That might be one of the best finesse move I've ever seen!

I always wondered why some of these sites don't do this more often to combat bots. If these numbers that people have mentioned here are correct, that little skate shop just got right under $1.4 mil for printed shoe pic. That might be one of the best finesse move I've ever seen!
the first shop did it right
< 20$, no shipping costs,no size to choose - they really wanted to stop the bots.
This shop on the other hand just did some Ocean's 11 ****

the first shop did it right
< 20$, no shipping costs,no size to choose - they really wanted to stop the bots.
This shop on the other hand just did some Ocean's 11 ****
I think first shop did 7 pics at $10 per so $70 total.

Agree Bonkers did it better.

I'm glad ppl are getting their money back.

But legally speaking, they did nothing wrong. It's on the customer to fully comprehend and understand what they are buying before they fill out several lines of billing information. This isn't amazon 1 click pay now. lol

People getting their money back is really in the best interest of the shop.
Is it? 99.99% of the people that got caught in that have never and will never ever spend a nickel with them on anything that they can't sell to someone else. It may be the "right" thing to do but from a pure money standpoint I dont see how it makes sense for them.

I'm glad ppl are getting their money back.

But legally speaking, they did nothing wrong. It's on the customer to fully comprehend and understand what they are buying before they fill out several lines of billing information. This isn't amazon 1 click pay now. lol

Legal or not is kind of moot now. No ones trying to hear their side anymore lol. Merchant account suspended and chargeback city, I wonder what genius over there took that into consideration

Is it? 99.99% of the people that got caught in that have never and will never ever spend a nickel with them on anything that they can't sell to someone else. It may be the "right" thing to do but from a pure money standpoint I dont see how it makes sense for them.

Yeah, it is. A lot of people, myself included, don’t play about their hard earned money, and a shady move like that could get people hurt or that shop torn apart.

This is what it has come to

Got spots doing this just to try and give manual users a chance

I'd say good for them if manual users didn't get caught up

Last edited:
i really dont think they were trying to stop bots dawg.
they were trying to exploit a legality and take advantage of folks in a rush to buy.
that bot **** is all BS reasoning. and again makes no sense.
You're incredibly biased in this situation. I understand you feeling that way. I just disagree.

Legal or not is kind of moot now. No ones trying to hear their side anymore lol. Merchant account suspended and chargeback city, I wonder what genius over there took that into consideration
What indicates that their PayPal merchant account is suspended? One can still checkout using PayPal on the site. I think that tweet might be more aspirational than actual.

Back
Top Bottom