Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

They offer US shipping, but it's been my experience that the French Post Office takes a while. At the pricing it shouldn't be more than a week once it ships though, but don't be upset if it takes a while.

They offer US shipping, but it's been my experience that the French Post Office takes a while. At the pricing it shouldn't be more than a week once it ships though, but don't be upset if it takes a while.
Thanks.

is $230 good for a meet up

i'm half and half on getting this shoe

i think its a good price, i think thats where they will bottom out at

im meeting a kid tom for 220

once he got em, he was charging 250, but couldnt sell, shoes are def better once you get em, you will see

Idk what the fake situation on these are but somebody offered me these for my Air Max Day AM1

Do you know how the customs duty works?  I was also able to grab a 9.5 from the site but I'm not sure if I'll be charged duty by customs.

Idk what the fake situation on these are but somebody offered me these for my Air Max Day AM1
They look good to me. I'm not a huge fan of AMs so I would trade if I were you. Just depends on how much you value the AMs vs these.

Do you know how the customs duty works?  I was also able to grab a 9.5 from the site but I'm not sure if I'll be charged duty by customs.

The magic number seems to be a declared value of over $230 pre shipping. I've never been hit because I've always kept my international orders under that, and some places will mark a package as gift or undervalue it, but that's breaking the law in two countries and can get them into some trouble if they get caught doing it.

no i cant agree that usps is the worst, fedex takes the cake, honestly i must say that usps 2 day for like 10-15 is the best method to ship things hands down. UPS is great because of their flexibility speed vs price is usually meh with them though. 

guess its different strokes for different folks, never really had an issue with USPS where as i have with Fedex.

For me FedEx only shines when you're paying a LOT of money for next day air, The home delivery service is something they should look at dropping before it tarnishes the name of the actual Express side of things. UPS depends on the driver and where you're located in their normal route. I love my guy because he's there at almost the same time every single time I have a package coming in. USPS hasn't done wrong by me ever, but I live in the suburbs and have a fenced in porch that nobody messes with, so even if I happen to not be at home my packages usually sit there undisturbed and out of the rain.

I use usps. FedEx is horrible. Those jackoffs deliver items at 10pm and later

Back
Top Bottom