Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Ya the left shoe on one of my size 14 pairs is the same....       

Mine have deep creases either (especially the left one?)... Think we´ll have to live with that cause ít seems to be the material

i passed on these and planned to pick up the barons but i think i would rather have these now. black toes an even trade for these? :nerd:

got a force field from champs. I thought they were plastic? this thing is foam 
roll.gif

it helps a little, the toebox is still buckling up. might have to slip a piece of coat hangar across it

dam they feel super stiff to me. especially if I don't trim them.

got a force field from champs. I thought they were plastic? this thing is foam :rofl:

it helps a little, the toebox is still buckling up. might have to slip a piece of coat hangar across it

Next time get sneaker shields. I'm using the pre-notched version and they are 1000 times better than force fields. Plus force fields are uncomfortable as hell. at least for me they are.

Next time get sneaker shields. I'm using the pre-notched version and they are 1000 times better than force fields. Plus force fields are uncomfortable as hell. at least for me they are.

Do you have to go up a size in order to use these things?

Where do you get those?

Do you have to go up a size in order to use these things?

Honestly it depends on how you wear your shoes. Some people by here shoes a half size small or like to wear tight fitting shoes. I prefer to wear my shoes tts. For Jordan ls that means I size .5 up but for most other jordans they are tts for me and I have wide feet. The pre-notched are comfortable cause they are cut out on the pinky toe side.

Repped! Gonna order another 3 pack now. Appreciate it fam.
np! I have just ordered 1 myself. I don't know why I am so cheap.  i am too cheap to buy the 3 pack but yea i think its a good deal when i get 3 pairs of the same shoes... lol

So should I buy the Universal or Pre-Nothced?

I will only be using these in Jordan 1s. 

Last edited by a moderator:
np! I have just ordered 1 myself. I don't know why I am so cheap.  i am too cheap to buy the 3 pack but yea i think its a good deal when i get 3 pairs of the same shoes... lol
Pre cut
If u buy universal they split after a while

Honestly he pre-notched will do that after a few months too. I had two pair used one for about 3 months and one of them cracked. So I'm on my second pair now. Figured I would order another 3-pack.

Back
Top Bottom