Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

at the end of the day buy to wear is definitely the motto weather permitting haha. Got so many pairs waiting to be unDS'ed lol. But i need to get a part time job at this rate to be able to cop things and not feel guilty after lol
yeah.. when I picked up my first pair of Jordan's in HS (Jordan XI - Playoff) my mom told me "if you're gonna buy shoes like that.. you're getting a job" ...I recommend everyone's first job to be a dishwasher.. I've appreciated every job I've had since. I remember working at a nike outlet and a co-worker was complaining about having to fold shirts... I was like "wtf? really? would you rather be cleaning up after folks spilling their food everywhere? I'm happy to fold some shirts."

Last edited:
even if i get an extra pair of shoes like with tiff highs i usually just put them on ebay if no one i know wants them and 
yeah.. when I picked up my first pair of Jordan's in HS (Jordan XI - Playoff) my mom told me "if you're gonna buy shoes like that.. you're getting a job" ...I recommend everyone's first job to be a dishwasher.. I've appreciated every job I've had since. I remember working at a nike outlet and a co-worker was complaining about having to fold shirts... I was like "wtf? really? would you rather be cleaning up after folks spilling their food everywhere? I'm happy to fold some shirts."
did the nike factory job allow you access to a swoosh account? i got one about 25 mins from me and i wonder if they are hiring part time, i have a good day job but at the rate im going with shoes a part time job to solely fund this hobby would be smart. Working afternoons till close mon-thurs. 

even if i get an extra pair of shoes like with tiff highs i usually just put them on ebay if no one i know wants them and 

did the nike factory job allow you access to a swoosh account? i got one about 25 mins from me and i wonder if they are hiring part time, i have a good day job but at the rate im going with shoes a part time job to solely fund this hobby would be smart. Working afternoons till close mon-thurs. 
back then, no. we had to call the employee store at like 5-6am to order shoes on launch day. I have a few friends that still work for nike and employee discounts have changed A LOT since the early 2000's.

back then, no. we had to call the employee store at like 5-6am to order shoes on launch day. I have a few friends that still work for nike and employee discounts have changed A LOT since the early 2000's.
can only assume that it has, but i wonder do you have to apply online or through the store directly?

all these lower prices are making me regret copping at $275. shouldve just been a little bit more patient.

all these lower prices are making me regret copping at $275. shouldve just been a little bit more patient.
well.. for my pairs i spent.. $300, then $250, then $210... you did pretty good.. i don't feel bad either.. i love the shoe.. but i probably should have been more patient as well.. i did make some new sneakerhead friends though.. can never have enough of those. (note: sold $750 worth of shoes in that same timeframe)

Last edited:
Sorry if this was answered already but whats the going rate for a size 12? If I don't cop any RF Asics GL5s or Baron 1s on Sat I'm just gonna buy these. Hopefully under $275 for a size 12???

Last edited:

Sorry if this was answered already but whats the going rate for a size 12? If I don't cop any RF Asics GL5s or Baron 1s on Sat I'm just gonna buy these. Hopefully under $275 for a size 12???
i would say these are selling within the $275-$305 range. it'll be tough to find em for under $275

i would say these are selling within the $275-$305 range. it'll be tough to find em for under $275
yea i figured as much...all the pics look like they are crease monsters, but theres a def sex appeal about the cw

yea i figured as much...all the pics look like they are crease monsters, but theres a def sex appeal about the cw
Wore mine for about 3 hours at work today and they creased up real quick! But that always gives 1s that extra 'character' 
pimp.gif

not after the creasing. shoes that look futuristic shouldn't crease. huge regret buying these. 

and i'm not exactly Nostradamus for saying this given the price drop but prices have dropped a lot. almost as low as the $240 figure i bought em for. honestly, this is a shoe u need to see, wear, and consider whether or not ur okay with creasing. 

Last edited:
I agree that creasing looks less bad on shoes that are supposed to have a vintage look and thus age beautifully. On shoes like the SB 1's that have a kinda futuristic material creases interfere with this look. But still creasing won't be completely avoidable. I don't have a problem with the SB 1's heavy creasing bc I don't think they look that futuristic (more somewhere in the middle bc of the retro shape and toned down colors). So I think despite the creasing they're still a great shoe imo

yeah i just don't want my chrome space ship shoes having old creases like a pair of retros. i guess it adds character by making the shoe look terrible.

same thing with those penny flight one galaxys that turned yellow. sort of.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom