Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

people are catching on in this thread...let me put it to ya like this, the only release I have purchased in America this year has been preme foams. The rest have all been in europe. Gotten pretty much all the "hyped" stuff this year between release dates and restocks. If you don't mind paying, EU is the way

school me in the ways bro :smokin

people are catching on in this thread...let me put it to ya like this, the only release I have purchased in America this year has been preme foams. The rest have all been in europe. Gotten pretty much all the "hyped" stuff this year between release dates and restocks. If you don't mind paying, EU is the way
don't you have family their though? I mean i would pay the premium too if i could but I wouldn't have any middle men to do the shipping or be able to use anyone's address/payment etc.

The sneakerhead's ability to come up with idiotic nicknames for any and every shoe will never cease to amaze me
roll.gif

That been my M.O., because i have to be to work at 4am, so its easier for me. Not only that the shipping is faster than some US sites
wink.gif

Green goblins was mentioned for a couple of pages when the green ones released...lmfao...

No problem with nicknames though...Most of the times they bring out the laughs...The corniest - the better :smokin :smokin

So, can anyone shed light on how those LM x jb's work? I know there's 2 different pairs (blk & wht) but once the blk or wht paint wears off are both pairs the same shoe? Basically is the release really one shoe (underlay) but you can purchase in a blk or wht (overlay)?

So, can anyone shed light on how those LM x jb's work? I know there's 2 different pairs (blk & wht) but once the blk or wht paint wears off are both pairs the same shoe? Basically is the release really one shoe (underlay) but you can purchase in a blk or wht (overlay)?
two different pairs.

black ones wear off and become a bred left shoe and a royal right shoe

white ones wear off and become a royal left shoe and a bred right shoe

two different pairs.

black ones wear off and become a bred left shoe and a royal right shoe
white ones wear off and become a royal left shoe and a bred right shoe

So basically, same shoe (minus the flipped cw left/right shoe)

For those thinking they can simply cop both Cw's and then scratch the paint of and have a set of royals and breds, think again, JB would let this happen, there will be paint that isnt completley removable too seperate them from the breds and roaysl

Cant wait to skate these. Honestly wish they werent mismatched, just think it might look kinda juvenile on feet. Not a dealbreaker though.

Back
Top Bottom