Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I wonder if I'd be able to trade ds breds for both pairs? Probably not, wishful thinking.

Just called the two skateshops in-state and they are both set to receive them! Looks like I'll be going the camping route, just hoping they don't sell over box price.. Anybody know of any stores who have announced they are going that route already?

How and where u get them fam?! looks good to me in not sure if there's gm pairs running around yet
I haven't yet, but I will be picking them up both colors later today if all checks out [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
My plan is to wear them as intended with the mismatched white and black pairs until time has worn the paint off and I'll switch to royals and Breds ^_^

If anyone knows of stores doing a raffle for these in the San Fernando Valley or LA please PM me. I appreciate any help.

1.For someone to have 2 good enough pairs of breds and royals must either use a chemical substance to wipe off the black - white , or wear them and kick walls for 20 years.
2.My opinion is do not cave on the 600 preselling for both.These will be around and the most they will get if hype gets crazier than I presume and pairs are fewer than I think they will be attainable for 600...Try for retail and check them out
3.I was saying the same things about the first jordan 1 x sbs and was right.These are not the same situation , cause of the bred-royal ''dreams'' , but nonetheless they will be a little more valued in reselling markets IMO
4.If you dont like them for what they are , dont get them.Once again the bred-royal effect will be not an easy task , taking in mind that someone will be deteriorating the quality of the leather trying to 'create' them.

Just my .02 , maybe Im wrong.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, what are the production dates for the black pair and white pair?

Not sure if serious lol
Not srs :lol: I originally posted, "*awaits for RD for* Out of curiosity, what are the production dates for the black pair and white pair?" but I guess when I added the gif above my post, it didn't post the entire post.

My plan is to wear them as intended with the mismatched white and black pairs until time has worn the paint off and I'll switch to royals and Breds ^_^
this will never happen dude..owning a pair of statue of liberty dunks

(this is not my pic)

i can assure you that the top layer paint can be removed intentionally only and you are gonna have to be patient.

Back
Top Bottom