Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

anyone know any las vegas skate shops that may carry these? would like to attempt to cop...if possible.  I am only there for the weekend.

yo so recently i found out about this thing called "google" (not sure if i'm spelling it correctly - it sounds funny)

and like i typed in "local skateshops" and amazingly phone numbers and websites of local shops popped up that were actually around my area

it's so crazy 
eek.gif

yo so recently i found out about this thing called "google" (not sure if i'm spelling it correctly - it sounds funny)
and like i typed in "local skateshops" and amazingly phone numbers and websites of local shops popped up that were actually around my area
it's so crazy :wow:
déjà vu... REPPED

it's so crazy :wow:

Nice.Is this new site legit though?

it's so crazy 
eek.gif
sawyer.gif

lol yes i did google local skate shops,  just asking if there is a shop that is recommended etc.  some of my local skate shops that carry nike sbs arent carrying these.  I am clearly not a local from vegas so i was trying to save myself time if anyone knew more specific shops, rather than me calling every shop I see on yelp/google.   

Last edited:

lol yes i did google local skate shops,  just asking if there is a shop that is recommended etc.  some of my local skate shops that carry nike sbs arent carrying these.  so i was trying to save myself time if anyone knew more specific shops, rather than me calling every shop I see on yelp/google. 
these are a limited release. if you know any local spots that received other limited sb releases then chances are they are getting them. if you truly dont know, it doesnt hurt to do your due diligence and find out.  

just hit up my local spot, fcfs come saturday morning 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Quote:

these are a limited release. if you know any local spots that received other limited sb releases then chances are they are getting them. if you truly dont know, it doesnt hurt to do your due diligence and find out.  
thanks , Yea I am aware of the limited QS and how skate shops work.  I am visiting vegas for the weekend, so I wont be in my local area (which I know which shops will carry them)  that is the only reason I ask, was just in hopes to save myself some time.   Googleing which shops carry sbs in vegas, is simply not enough. I guess ill just call every shop and ask for this release  appreciate the response nonetheless.

Last edited:

Quote:

thanks , Yea I am aware of the limited QS and how skate shops work.  I am visiting vegas for the weekend, so I wont be in my local area (which I know which shops will carry them)  that is the only reason I ask, was just in hopes to save myself some time.   Googleing which shops carry sbs in vegas, is simply not enough. I guess ill just call every shop and ask for this release  appreciate the response nonetheless.
try undftd LV, CRSVR at the cosmopolitan....only ones i know of

Last edited:
mine should be here Wednesday. I'm from CA.
how much did u have to pay for urs? I paid 225 for  white pair and 250 for the black pair. I didnt care I never pay resell but i know the resell after the release will be way higher if i struck out and these needed to be had

Back
Top Bottom